OMG SNOW CHAOS rumour

outlaw118

Just had a text message from someone saying that the old bill, with effect from tomorrow, will be issuing fixed penalty notices to drivers with a build up of snow on the roof of the car.

This sounds like bollocks to me, but just in case, thought I'd mention it......

Guest Leonard Hatred

How much snow was on the roof? It seems fair enough if there was a lot. It can be pretty dangerous following a car with snow blowing off its roof.

FACT - Yesterday one of my sisters friends was pulled over by the police and got 3 points and a fine for having snow on the roof of his car, The copper said it was to do with it coming off and blinding the car driver behind, Unbelievable.

So what about falling snow then?? Or rain come to that! Just ridiculous but easy money I guess and you can't argue with them.

Guest Leonard Hatred

Falling snow and rain is a bit different to blithely setting off from your house with a massive slab of snow on the roof.

FACT - Yesterday one of my sisters friends was pulled over by the police and got 3 points and a fine for having snow on the roof of his car, The copper said it was to do with it coming off and blinding the car driver behind, Unbelievable.

I wonder if the copper had received the same text and believed it. Something similar happened depressingly often with the England flags rumour didn't it?

I'd agree with the sliding forwards under braking theory (which puts it under the catch all section 45 RTA '88) but I have a problem... where the fuck do I put all this snow? I'm running out of places to dump it! I cleared the area in front of the car first today, made a heap about 6 foot high with it, then cleared off the car itself, another 2 foot on the pile... my yard is about 2 foot deep, path is similar, the road is so bad the cars are buried apart from a track in the centre of the street, which I found this evening that you can't actually leave to park up... I had to shovel yet more snow just so I could get the car outside our house again.

It's pretty dangerous to pedestrians and cyclists, given that the snow's stopped (around here), the sun got to it, and then the temperature dropped so it's less fluffy awwww snow and more sharp lumpy ice. If it lets go of your car at a decent speed it'll travel quite a way.

But there's no specific offence, just comes under using a car in a dangerous condition. It is mentioned in the highway code about clearing snow from cars, along with clearing all the windows.

POLICE ARE GOING AROUND PUBS AND CLUBS SAYING THAT SNOW CAN NOT BE WHITE AND WE HAVE GOT TO GET RID OF THE SNOW AS IT IS UPSETTING THE MOSLEMS !! NOW IM NOT RACIST, I LOVE LENNY HENRY AND VANILLA ICE , BUT THIS IS TAKING THE PISS! THIS IS OUR COUNTRY AND WE NEED 2 MAKE A STAND IF YOU/THEY DONT LIKE IT GO AWAY! WOULD YOU REMOVE UR TURBAN & BURKHA BCAUSE IT UPSETS ME, ALTHOUGH I AM UNSURE WHY SOMEONE WOULD BE WEARING BOTH OF THOSE ITEMS AT ONCE , ANYWAY IF YOU AGREE POST THIS AS YOUR STATUS, WHITE IS RIGHT

Guest Leonard Hatred

I've heard the politically correct bleeding heart liberal mafia brigade are going to substitute our Christian British snow on British roads for Muslim grit and sand to make Them feel at home. :x

Excellent stuff Hirst.

Yesterday some lad I used to work with had, and I quote, "if your from England and you don't like the snow then fuck off home!!!" as his facebook status, which as proof that racism and stupidity go hand in hand is up there with the 'England' grafitti I saw during the world cup, where somone had left out the 'G'. Enland!

Excellent stuff Hirst.

Yesterday some lad I used to work with had, and I quote, "if your from England and you don't like the snow then fuck off home!!!" as his facebook status, which as proof that racism and stupidity go hand in hand is up there with the 'England' grafitti I saw during the world cup, where somone had left out the 'G'. Enland!

england - land of the angles

The Angles is a modern English word for a Germanic-speaking people who took their name from the ancestral cultural region of Angeln, a district located in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany

I heard that Birmingham council had to order in Halal Salt so not to cause offence when gritting Muslim areas of the city. Also my neighbours friends brother heard about a bloke got arrested for not sweeping the snow off his car when a Muslim woman was allowed to make a small slit in the middle of the window. Then I hear that Argos have banned staff from making snowmen because they can only be made White!!! This is Britain, go away if you don't like it!!!!

Some quite depressing updates if you search for 'muslims snow' on http://youropenbook.org

Wow Facebook wally of the week goes to Gordon Denniss for his piss poor grasp of the English language coupled with his total missunderstanding of how jokes work

Wots snow and Muslims got in common ??? I want the snow 2 settle in the UK

brilliant mate, well done!

Some quite depressing updates if you search for 'muslims snow' on http://youropenbook.org

Wow Facebook wally of the week goes to Gordon Denniss for his piss poor grasp of the English language coupled with his total missunderstanding of how jokes work

Wots snow and Muslims got in common ??? I want the snow 2 settle in the UK

brilliant mate, well done!

Great, it looks like i'm going to be sending a message just saying 'CUNT' to a lot of people tonight!

Won't you have to add them as friends first?

No. You can just message people without being friends, if their security settings allow. Since they can't even spell "security" (or even "setting") they've probably got it on default.

My ex-wife used to whittle away the long evenings messaging me from fake accounts. Awww, the memories.

This is my new status-

I heard that Birmingham council had to ship in Halal Salt from Israel so not to cause offence when gritting Muslim areas of the city. This costs an extra £75 per metric acre! For god sake get out of England if you don't like it!

the evidence so far suggests that my Facebook friends are idiots. One of my mates questioned if it was true, but I informed him that it is in tommorrows Guardian. He's now questioning what's wrong with this country :lol::roll::?

This is my new status-

I heard that Birmingham council had to ship in Halal Salt from Israel so not to cause offence when gritting Muslim areas of the city. This costs an extra £75 per metric acre! For god sake get out of England if you don't like it!

the evidence so far suggests that my Facebook friends are idiots. One of my mates questioned if it was true, but I informed him that it is in tommorrows Guardian. He's now questioning what's wrong with this country :lol::roll::?

That's when the 'block all posts by....' function comes into play