Show us your shite - in the snow!

Alexg

image.thumb.jpeg.ccad2f5b2987afcc1d75cd6548f3e81f.jpeg

Aluminium car with 3 pot diesel lump + premium winter tyres = unstoppable in any conditions..... well unless you come across / can’t get past my mother-in-law in her pseudo-4x4 on Hifly’s that is - I’ve told the wife in no uncertain terms her and the kids are not to get in it while it’s like this, I drove it a couple of weeks back when there was heavy frost on the ground and the thing was a death trap - I only just about avoided a head-on with an oncoming car whilst “negotiating” (definitely the correct term) a hilly corner near here.

1 hour ago, flat4alfa said:

I'm staring at a 156 too...

IMG_2031.JPG

Nothing better, stunning cars.

Edit - Maybe two are better! Coffee time so a trip to the front door as I can't see the second one from my desk.

I would also get the rump view of my 306 Cabriolet if it wasn't for those pesky dustbins. 

IMG_20210125_112213 broad.jpg

The Panda was fine in the snow yesterday, today the snow is packed solid and frozen on the hill outside so not going out if I can help it.

I had not expected snow yesterday, so unfortunately had to get the MX5 out first to get the Panda from behind it. The Mx5 struggled to get off and back onto the drive.  My next house has to be on the flat and next to a main road that gets gritted.

20210125_103021.jpg

4 hours ago, anonymous user said:

The Panda was fine in the snow yesterday, today the snow is packed solid and frozen on the hill outside so not going out if I can help it.

I had not expected snow yesterday, so unfortunately had to get the MX5 out first to get the Panda from behind it. The Mx5 struggled to get off and back onto the drive.  My next house has to be on the flat and next to a main road that gets gritted.

20210125_103021.jpg

I mean, fair play to the doctors that had a shop there - top of a steepish hill so that no one really poorly makes it to the surgery - I bet they were laughing on snow days.

IMG_20210125_152740.thumb.jpg.3ad9ab2b31c3a808d1b36b7f04943720.jpg

Just been out and cleared the majority of the snow off my Stilo SW and my Mums Golf Estate. 

I'm half tempted to take the Stilo down the snow covered lanes to see how it performs, but as it's not a essential journey. I'll stick to admiring it on the driveway instead. 

• 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...