Indian takeaway?

pompei

Anybody else share my love for this Indian beauty?

Posted Image

There are some good people in Wales who import them to Blighty, but it might be fun to go over to Injah, buy one & drive around for a bit. You'd have to avoid the Tatatat, but I believe there are some nice buildings & views to see, plus wildlife. And they say the food's good too.

Question is though, will they resurrect the utterly shite (and never UK-imported) Pride estate? I saw one in the queue for Eurodisney parking last week.Oh, and futureshite fans get ready - I saw a miniwagon version of the new Clio on a transporter yesterday as I blatted up the autoroute to make the ferry on time. What's with these mini wagons these days, anyway? Shurely all you get is a midsized-hatch boot space...but the car takes up a midsized-hatch amount of roadspace. Am I missing something (apart from hair, free time, and disposal salary)?

Well done Richard & Volksy! Looks like Stuno did get that RD to Rotorua

WE don't have any artificial beaches, plants, sky , rocks,etc, so I think you may be a bit off target there. But what a wonderful shite car it must be :twisted:

http://www.iran-daily.com/1384/2449/html/focus.htm"But the Peugeot RD -- referred to by some European auto quality control centers as a Real Disaster -- the Pride 141 and the Sepand PK are in a catastrophic technical state. Peugeot RD, which has the Peugeot 405 face but with a Peykan platform, has 524 technical faults, the Pride 141, which is a face-lifted Kia Pride, has 571 faults and the Sepand PK, which uses an outdated Renault-5 assembly line, has 698 defects."524 technical faults! I wonder what actually works on them?

Did you see that programme a few weeks ago about the Iranian woman 'racing driver'? Actually it was only sort of stock cars (not F1 as the 'papers seemed to imagine). Certainly the lady in question was a stunnah ('looks like Angelina Jolie' as one reviewer correctly pointed out), though also a cheat, having a more powerful car painted to look like another. Anyway, you also saw rich young Iranians cruising the streets of Tehran by night and of course they weren't driving any shite. They had the usual Mercs, Porsches, Ferraris, Jags, etc. like you see in Kensington (also being driven by rich Iranians). Saipas are probably just for planting car bombs across the border in Iraq.

Posted Image

Found a picture of her: Lale Seddighi (phworr)