Spot of the century!

seth

Yeah, sorry 'bout photo quality. It was a bit dark...There was a thread on here a few weeks ago containing some photos of dual cab car-pick-ups using shite base models and I'd never known such things existed. Then two days later I see one go past on the North Circular while taking my daughter to nursery! Must have been this one but it wasn't there this morning to get any better photos. If I know its local though I'll look out for it again. Was on foreign plates but not Polish I think.

Has anyone worked out what the front half is yet ?It HAS to be a hatchback car with a truck added surely !Seth will have to do nightly neighbourhood patrols until it is found :P Cause it must not be seen in daylight !!

Bloody hell! Thats horrible.Way back in about 1993, I had the dubious pleasure of working for a Renault / FSO dealership in Lancashire. Anyway, lucky me got 'promoted' (and that really wouldn't be the right term) to weekend sales person, trying to flog this crap to an unsuspecting public.Weekends were very long in the FO showroom with only two Caro cars and a Pick Up for company, nobody ever came in and my sales career ended with me having sold no FSOs a couple of weeks later when the company thankfully went bust!The cars were horrible then, nasty steering, uncomfortable, slow, noisy so what they must any that have lasted 15 years must be like I don't like to think!

Hoorah! Got it in daylight! No longer full of tat for "recycling" though.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There's a rusty gash about a foot long in the front left door and it looks like the pick up bed has had a "respray" in dulux... H is the letter for Hungary. Bet that was a treck bringing it over!

OMG it's real :o I really thought it must be a home-made thing cobbled up out the back of a Polish wreckers. It beats all the fancy new 4 door utes by miles for shite style and as Milford Cubicle says its practical too!