My garage landlord told me ...

Station

They're currently clearing out garages that the owner's have long since forgotten about and there are 30 cars to be removed.

I'm going to try and query if there is anything 'worthy', I'd bet there's at least a few cars in there that are deemed 'barn finds'. Here's one knackered old thing being dragged out of the one a few up from mine:

Posted Image

The bloke is trying to free up the rear wheels, but resorted to just dragging it away.

My dad was once working on an old property for an elderly fella and needed to clear some adjacant lock up garages. The elderly guy hadnt been in them for years but thought there may be an old car in one, which my dad could have for free if he got rid of it.

My dad crow bar'd open one of the run down garages... to find.. A jaguar XK120! Unfortunatley my dad had broken into the wrong garage and had to fix the door.

I may throw my had into the ring for a garage find.. should any goodies be found. I can even move some about for people as I too own a tow car.

I thought I'd got a 'disused garage' find on my hands a while back. I was sure from the description I'd been given, that I had an original '76 Honda CB400/4 within my grasp.

I forgot to factor in the vendors complete lack of knowledge of motorbikes, and my own over-enthusiastic imagination...and ended up with a '76 CZ!

I paid too much for it. Well, a tenner would've been too much. I exceeded 'a tenner' by some margin. Lesson learned!