Vote for me!

Angrydicky

hey, i know that other 'stro. it was parked next to me at the Austin Day at brooklands.

Hey I remember that, I was parked opposite you in this A35 (the black one)

Posted Image

I remember the 'stro now, that was really tidy, almost as nice as yours S3 Landy ;)

Sounds like the choke isn't fully returning.On an S.U the choke slides down and a small amount of carbon build up will stop it closing fully.Pull the choke on by hand then let go to see if it returns.If it doesn't fully close clean with carb cleaner until it does.

total number of votes, i would assume....

If so, how can you 'vote down' another car? Even if you vote a 1, wouldn't it still add to the total votes? Or is it how many 1,2,3,4,5 votes you get? Somebody explain it to me, as I don't want to be voting even 1 for anything else if it add to their success.

Is the choke on the biege beasty auto or manual? If the garage haven't adjusted an SU for some time they may have forgotten that the mixture screw screws out rather than in to lean it off. Also removing the vacuum advance pipe might let a little more air in too.

total number of votes, i would assume....

If so, how can you 'vote down' another car? Even if you vote a 1, wouldn't it still add to the total votes? Or is it how many 1,2,3,4,5 votes you get? Somebody explain it to me, as I don't want to be voting even 1 for anything else if it add to their success.

I thought that but if you click on one vote on some of them you see their rating drop slightly.

Hmmmm....... I think I see a slight flaw in this competition.

Whats to stop someone entering a car right at the last minute of the voting, getting a mate to vote 5 stars and then no-one else has time to vote it down. You are an automatic winner.

Bit like a last second ebay bid!