Vote for me!

Angrydicky

you do realise you have to go to 'USC' to pick up your free beer?

USC VIRTUAL SHOW & SHINE 2010

For 2010 we are returning to running a Virtual USC Show & Shine competition, where anyone can submit photos of their car for the public to rate. The entry with the highest rating when voting finishes will receive the USC Virtual Show & Shine trophy and a crate of lager at USC.

6-8th August, Santa Pod - USC is the fastest, hottest, largest and loudest modified car festival in Europe. USC just gets bigger and better every year, and is one of best established and most respected shows on the modified car radar with RWYB track action, club camping, traders, music, top babes, show & shine and more.

i think you will be up for a lynching if you show up in the 'stro to collect :P

you do realise you have to go to 'USC' to pick up your free beer?

USC VIRTUAL SHOW & SHINE 2010

For 2010 we are returning to running a Virtual USC Show & Shine competition, where anyone can submit photos of their car for the public to rate. The entry with the highest rating when voting finishes will receive the USC Virtual Show & Shine trophy and a crate of lager at USC.

6-8th August, Santa Pod - USC is the fastest, hottest, largest and loudest modified car festival in Europe. USC just gets bigger and better every year, and is one of best established and most respected shows on the modified car radar with RWYB track action, club camping, traders, music, top babes, show & shine and more.

i think you will be up for a lynching if you show up in the 'stro to collect :P

I don't even like beer!! :lol: And the 'stro has no MOT :wink:

Hey Dicky, you appear to be pissing this now and there's penty more voting to be done yet :lol:

It'd be absolutely ace if you won and don't worry if the car isn't MOT'd, you could 'trailer queen' it there and explain to the organisers that you've spent so much money on it you didn't want to get the Hyosungus Spackywoowoo GT part worn tyres dirty etc.

Imagine the faces on all those cock jockeys with snowplough bumpers and neons if you won top prize?

A Reliant Robin has appeared on there:

Posted Image

Features: 3 wheels, 850cc of pure power, driving the rear wheels, ideal for drifting, pea-shooter exhaust, recently repainted with a roller, average 60mpg, SLX comes with luxuries such as radio and rear screen wiper. Just watch Top Gear if you doubt how good they are.

:lol:

Voted twice.

Joined Facebook page.

I can see the Maestro being removed though.. :cry:

If they do, there will be an outcry! Do you think they have noticed the AS fraternity are taking the piss out of them? Shall I enter and ambulance? Or how about a nice tipper? I did go over her with the smoothright before the last job.

OO OO how about the bullion van?

Mods

bullet proof glass

deep dish wheels

air conditioning

Chobham armour

Kevlar armour

Rubber wheel arches (oo er kinky!)

Remote back door opening

Voted twice.

Joined Facebook page.

If they do, there will be an outcry! Do you think they have noticed the AS fraternity are taking the piss out of them? Shall I enter and ambulance? Or how about a nice tipper? I did go over her with the smoothright before the last job.

Mods

bullet proof glass

deep dish wheels

air conditioning

Chobham armour

Kevlar armour

Remote back door opening

What engine is in that? I can't imagine a Pinto, Di or Yorkshire Terrier motor pulling that.

Voted twice.

Joined Facebook page.

Mods

bullet proof glass

deep dish wheels

air conditioning

Chobham armour

Kevlar armour

Remote back door opening

If it gets taken off - put the bullion van on ! ....and a vote from me.

Voted twice.

Joined Facebook page.

Mods

bullet proof glass

deep dish wheels

air conditioning

Chobham armour

Kevlar armour

Remote back door opening

If it gets taken off - put the bullion van on ! ....and a vote from me.

It's a deal! Warren it's the original 2.5 DI. She weighs 3 ton unladen but the mass gives her momentum!

And 2,000 mile brake pad life as well I should imagine!

I don't think she's done that much between tests, but bear in mind the LWB twin wheeler is good for a 3.5 gross anyway, so as long as we only put a box of tissues in the back the brakes can handle it.

But then maybe the 'top babes' who will be there will be deeply impressed by the beige Maestro action.

OMG MAESTROS R DAMPENING TEH GUSSETS

I want to see pictures - nay, VIDEOS - of the USC sla, erm, "ladies" draped all over the Maestro. I want to see them in their non-existant skirts, their wipe-clean boots and faux smiles perched in a beautiful beige 80s interior.

Voted.

They may take issue with your lack of modifications though...

Just let the pressure out of the Hydragas...*instant slam ftw*. Or get some tasteful RGA styling panels self-tappered on there. Classy :lol:

Voted it 5, put in a few for the Reliant, and the truck (want one), voted the rest down. All the best there Dicky.

I haz voted and shall be requesting pretty much everyone I know to do the same. Re modifications, just tell them the screenwash is non original so that counts as a modification from standard in my book.....

How bad were the emissions Dicky? Hopefully within range of an oil, oil filter, air filter change and then some Redex and fresh fuel before a good old Italian tune up?

How bad were the emissions Dicky? Hopefully within range of an oil, oil filter, air filter change and then some Redex and fresh fuel before a good old Italian tune up?

Cheers Cav, but it was pretty bad. Both the HC and CO were off the scale, and I've already done everything you mention above, plus a jolly good blast on the "scenic route" to the pre-booked MOT...

The garage tried their best to adjust the mixture but it's still way off - I reckon something is still sticking after 11 years of idleness. Any ideas? :(