Vote for me!

Angrydicky

I found this competition for modified cars the other day, basically you upload photos of your car and people can vote for them to win. The winner gets a crate of beer. Well I thought it would be a laugh to enter the Maestro, and they actually posted it up! Must have a sense of humour 8)

Anyway it would be cool if you could vote for me, or even better upload some pictures of your own cars and lets see if we can fill this competition with old tat :lol:

http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/virtual_show.php

Voted.

They may take issue with your lack of modifications though...

Can you not hang a magic tree air freshener up in it or add one of those fake arms that hang from the boot?.

Hey! It's already got late Maestro trimz - what more do you want? ;)

Thanks for voting everyone :)

SAXOZ R GR8 AT PULLIN BIRDZ

Posted Image

Two good reasons NOT to buy one methinks.

Voted for Maestro, be ace if it won, especially faced with such chavvy opposition.

SAXOZ R GR8 AT PULLIN BIRDZ

Posted Image

Two good reasons NOT to buy one methinks.

Voted for Maestro, be ace if it won, especially faced with such chavvy opposition.

Cheers. Those women look like the average customer where I work "Some moar bagz plz luvvv?"

Can you vote again from a different computer/ip address? I can turn my router off to get a new one (ip address) and am happy to do if I don't have to look at those 'ladyees' Tracy and San ever again.

Ps I'd imagine that all the cr@p stuck to the bodwywork would slow that Spaxo down considerably, never mind having two birds with vital statistics of 88-88-107 in it. Innit.