Datsun 411 stolen

nigel bickle

although i have not posted in this thread before,i have been following it,glad you got it back and take some mates when you chap his door just incase he is thinking of being a brave boy,and holding a grudge in the future.

do you know why he targeted your datsun?

said miscreant (hereon known as ''GB'' for simplicity!)

Well who'd of thought it. He's only been out of no. 10 for two months and has already resorted to a life of crime!

Why? He commited 13 years worth while he was in there! :P

Great news about the Datsun, hope its ok. Dont some banger tracks offer awards for the rarest car etc....? I cant help thinking that might have been mateys angle.....cant we all pile into a minibus and go round his house and jump-lead his testicles....just for the crack like...

Great news about the Datsun, hope its ok. Dont some banger tracks offer awards for the rarest car etc....? I cant help thinking that might have been mateys angle.....cant we all pile into a smokey old Sherpa Picasso and go round his house and jump-lead his testicles....just for the crack like...

EFA

EFA properly :P

Great news about the Datsun, hope its ok. Dont some banger tracks offer awards for the rarest car etc....? I cant help thinking that might have been mateys angle.....cant we all pile into a minibus and go round his house and jump-lead his testicles....just for the crack like...

I have a minibus. And hancuffs. And blue lights. No forget the blue lights, too tempting.

Not to spoil anyone's fun, but with scum about the only way to one-up them is to actually go all the way and murder them. If you're not prepared to do that, going round and giving them some grief/injury will only ensure that they'll want to return the favour somehow - it is like entering a contract.

It's not worth it!

Glad it's back safe and sound. Can we abduct the culprit in Freds police van and drive him to Epping Forest? Maybe there we can all laugh and film his sobbing ass begging for mercy as we make him dig his own grave after having his feet broken? It could be a reminder to other thieving scum out there.

Glad its back! While the use of extreme violence may be the most enjoyable form of retribution its likely only to escilate the situation and get you in troube. Id say name and shame, publish his address, facebook the sticky fingered git and publish that too. Find out where he works and inform them of his dirty little hobby. Basically shame him to death.

If you have his address then write "peadofile" (SPELT EXACTLY THAT WAY) on the walls of his house. For some reason Jeremy Kyle viewers believe there is no smoke without fire.

I know this works very well when used against stuck up solicitors who puke in taxis and then put a stop on the cheque for the soiling charge.

The amount of pages made me fear bad news, glad it isn't! Good to hear it's back, hope to see it one day...

thats what i thought too

good news on you getting it back

PM me if you require details of torture methods employed by the ancients to induce fear in the natives

I can be there in a couple of hours....I'll bring Parky, Angry Dicky and Pandamonium with me....Autoshite Retribution Squad Essex....

did you see what I did there.... :)

Yeah I'm up for that...we'll bundle him into my Maestro and leave him tied up in the middle of Pitsea with a £5 note sellotaped to his head :twisted:

Great to see you've got it back :D

To be honest the 'no violence' suggestions seem best. We'd all like to see the twat who did this properly filled in and what not, but it will almost certainly end in even more tears.

Not directed at anyone in/on here, but the internet is fucking ram full of people who suggest they'd go round and stomp on someone's head/rape their budgie/slightly abuse their nan/etc but in reality the vast majority of them would do absolutely nothing of the sort. It's easier to give it large behind a keyboard than to face reality for plenty of people.

It's also possibly worth remembering that revenge is a dish best served cold, the pen is mightier than the sword and there is more than one way to skin a rat. Yeah, cliched to high fuck but it really is true. This bellend will undoubtably hang him self at one point or other and, whether you believe in karma or not, if nothing else it can actually sort of ease your mind a bit.

It might sound a bit toss but you've got your car back Nigel, no-one is injured or dead and it would appear you have the upper hand as in it seems this tit knows that you know it's him. Not a bad place for you to be when all said and done, though it goes without saying what happened must have been incredibly annoying amongst other things.

I've been following this post and like many others, I am glad to see the Car back with MR Bickle. Excellent News. 8)8)

I also have to agree with the posts by gtd2000, Hirst and Lankytim as regards retribution.

Name and shame and discreet ways of upsetting the day to day life of the scum responsible, is the obvious way forward.

Violence threatened is pointless. Even more so IF YOU ARE NOWHERE WITHIN THE VICINITY of the crime itself....

EDIT. Befoe I submitted Cavette posted. I Agree with what he says. :)