No, no, not another ...

pompei

it's him again ...http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %26otn%3D4It is also a conversion from a saloon with all the usual weaknesses of door locks as happens on these when made convertible from a salloom.I would like £3000 for the car though I wont get it The paint has deterorated due to left out and will want that and carpet and probably some washer fluid or something for MOT.

Question & Answer Answered On Q: Do you do stand up as well, if so I can get u some bookings. 25-Feb-08 A: If I gave t'you th car and the bits to put on, you'd have them the right way round but by the time you came to join them together you'd the get the BIll. That where I nearly gave up myself. Unfortunately my father knew nothing of this as he was in London when I was building it. People buy one good car whther its a Kia or from IKea; then they get bored. You will never be bored if you spend just £850 of your total wealth on this unique concoction of Triumph over humanity - most people get out the way when they ear it - look at the axhausts and hear the wheelspin. If I did stand up it wouldnt be as much fun - this was I can watch you die slowly how slowly is how much you bid - it wont worry me Im born again away I cried so much Q: If you don't sell the car again, i'd be interested in the steering wheel in exchange plus cash for a 13" sports wheel? Chris 23-Feb-08 A: CHrist thanks for your question we thought eMail never had any humour I have a buyer for the steering wheel , boss can. you manage with the Monterey Rim mate let me know and well get you the fight

Until my father became difficult to manage, I used the car fairly irregularly until about about two years ago and its beauty is the fact might of the acceleration and the rear seats and convertible obviously.

What, he wasn't always difficult?

A mate at college had a Herald he unbolted the roof on (or is that off) one summer - with 4 of us in the car it bent in the middle - I think that was it for the car - fooked. Far better to take an angle grinder to an Allegro roof I think..... :twisted: