Who's been drawing fanart of my actual car?

Found on a search for some pretty desktop wallpaper. Surprised isn't the word!! I am oddly humbled.http://elstro.deviantart.com/art/Daihat ... t-62401012But also check out the main gallery: http://elstro.deviantart.com/gallery/Ital? Allegro? Nova Saloon? Cavalier MK3? And a photo of my car to accompany the drawing! Madness.I suspect someone here has a secret artistic side, as I can't imagine many other people on the Internet would sit down and draw an Ital - but hey, good on them.

Dunno, photo doesn't seem to have been touched up bar some blur effect. It has a few dents in the bonnet and a bit of surface grot on the valance.

Posted Image

Look at the state of those valance seams!

Posted Image

Nice wonky universal-fit mirror, loser!

Posted Image

Although, the interior is pretty nice.

Cheers! They're antimacassars, beloved by Japanese taxi drivers and old people. They confuse and annoy people, so I like them.I'm gradually improving the condition of it. In a few months I'm going to get the valance straightened out (it is a little bent on one side) and resprayed and also remove the cricket ball dents in the bonnet. Should be pretty good then!This is a cherished car for me. I've wanted a Charmant for ages. As it isn't worth anything, there isn't any point me selling it. I intend to keep it for many years, possibly forever.

• 2 years later...

Drawing round wheels takes time, generally at the angle I normally sketch in it turns out to be oval anyway. I once actually did draw John Dodds 'The Beast' using a ruler and compass and using the correct engineering drawing methods. It took fucking forever.