Shitefest '23 Confirmed 14/15th July - North Wales (again!)

Sunny Jim

My wife is suggesting I should come, and if I want she'll come too.  Will there be any other ladies. 

If I can get the mx5 back on the road we (or just I)  will come in that, but if not the Astra G. 

14 hours ago, New POD said:

My wife is suggesting I should come, and if I want she'll come too.  Will there be any other ladies. 

If I can get the mx5 back on the road we (or just I)  will come in that, but if not the Astra G. 

I'm trying to persuade Claim_Intended to tag along.

On 19/05/2023 at 09:17, rml2345 said:

1)  Sunny Jim - off site - Sunday Breakfast 
2) Binhoker668 - Both nights camping - Sunday Breakfast
3) HillmanImp - Both nights camping - Sunday Breakfast
4) Ghosty  - Both nights camping - Sunday Breakfast
5) HorribleMercedes  - Both nights camping - Sunday Breakfast
6) Jim Bell - Off site - No breakfast
7) MondeoBlues - Saturday night camping - Sunday Breakfast
8 Catsinthewelder - Both nights camping - Sunday Breakfast (1 to 4)
9) Aldo135  - Both nights camping - Sunday Breakfast x4
10) AnnoyingPentium - Both nights camping - Sunday Breakfast - TBC
11) Brownnova: both nights camping plus square breakfastage
12) Captain_70s - Both nights camping, Sunday breakfast
13) cms206 - two nights camping, all of the food
14) julaars - two people, two nights, all of the food
15) Talbot - all of the everything
16) DaveQ + 2 Davelets - two nights camping
17) Back_For_More + Boy - two nights, all of the food
18) Flat4 - two arriving for Sunday breakfast
19) EightMegs - Two nights, Sunday Breakfast
20) davidfowler2000 - Friday night and Saturday night in the trailer. Friday scran. Saturday scran. Sunday breakfast scran. ALL THE SCRAN. Saturday breakfast provided by SVM Catering as usual. ***Limited supplies***.
21) Hairnet - "Naw" Bet he shows up though.
22) 83C - day visitor one day - TBC
23) mat_the_cat - both nights camping, no food
24) Six-cylinder – Both nights in Cottage – Scottish breakfast Saturday – Sunday breakfast
25) wuvvum - both nights in cottage, 2x breakfast

26) BL Bloke - both nights in cottage - Scottish breakfast Saturday (supplies permitting) – Sunday breakfast

27) AnthonyG - Off site - Breakfast both days

28) PicantoJon (+1 maybe) - Camping both nights - Saturday Breakfast

29) maxxo - Mibbie

30) HMC - Camping both days

31) Twosmoke300 - Hopefully

32) Pete-M - Mibbie

33) Warren t claim - Mibbie also. Bring buns for the bullfight.

34) RML2345- Camping both nights - Nae scran.

35) Beko1987-All the car campings, one breakfast. I'll share half a healthy square if anyone doesn't want a whole one too👍

On my phone so I've done my best with the list! No parents this year, and although the kids are upset i just can't be fucked to have to put the level of care needed with the lake just behind the site for a shitefest weekend so I'm car camping. Got a nice bit of wood staying dry in the shed to make the back seat area fully flat for the airbed. 

I might stop off for a break on the way this year though, otherwise @AnthonyGwill piss himself with laughter again as I fall out of the car numb from the waist down 🤣

Infact do we have a convoy anywhere? I'll be doing m40/42/6 then turn left but if there's a service station meet somewhere... 

1 hour ago, beko1987 said:

Adds 10 mins to my entire trip to go via @catsinthewelder for me... See you on that Friday maybe rich 🤣

Depends what time you can get here,  me and some/all the girls are heading up after school/work.  Will possibly stop somewhere for food and climbing rocks in the mountains pass.  Happy to convoy although it might not be fast with 4 in the 1310!

7 hours ago, catsinthewelder said:

Depends what time you can get here,  me and some/all the girls are heading up after school/work.  Will possibly stop somewhere for food and climbing rocks in the mountains pass.  Happy to convoy although it might not be fast with 4 in the 1310!

Ah fair enough then, I'd be away earlier as I'm on me Todd!

On 27/05/2023 at 23:15, New POD said:

Carefully reading the room, I decided that I'd book ferry tickets to the Isle of Arran instead. And a swanky hotel.  

It's not that I don't love you all, but I really want to visit Arran, and the dates I have available coincide. 

I'm sure you'll all have a lovely time. 

I'm very tempted to come along for fri night/saturday day although it'll be nigh on impossible to get the Friday off work which means coming across pretty late (especially if I bring the Rover of Lands). I can be self sufficient for food if required.
Has there been a consensus on the saturday activity yet please? I'm open to most things although a b-road spirited blast is probably not the forte of either of my chosen modes of transport....