Tayne

Very nice bardge there Mr Tayne 8) Would suit Senior Minimad5's needs totally. - :( Too far though -!

So if it was £200 and located at the bottom of your road you'd be all over it?Because I reckon the Audi could make it up to Dunkeld and then a-frame the 5 back down on less than £100 of petrol...Better yet, pack a wheel barrow, stop off at U-Pull-it in Inverkething and pick up some body panels from this green 525 SE.http://www.u-pull-it.co.uk/lotDetail.ht ... hType=HOMEOr any parts from the other three late E34s.Should you be worried about the aerodynamic drag of a wheelbarrow on the roof, or just concerned that you would look like a VAG-scene twat, then stop off at B&Q (just off the Perth bypass) and pick one up once you've collected the car. If you really were concerned then you could weigh in the barrow at U-pull once its done the necessaries. :D
If it was £450 and at the bottom of my road, the old man would be all over it ... okay maybe crawling slowly towards it :lol: And i have no doubt the Audi would make it, but there would be no point , as it does not have a towbar, and we don't have access to a tow device (A-frame and so on)As for the wheelbarrow idea, no thank you sir :wink:

haha.So who will drive the Audi ?I can't as i only have a provisional.Dad can't because he can only drive short journeys at the moment.My uncle can't because his insurance only let him, drive his own car.And no one else would kindly volunteer ...Great ideas though.Didn't think mentioning distance would cause a big debate :lol: But there ya' go.

But i would not be covered on his insurance, even if i was then A-framing another car would certainly take the p*ss if i had an accident ... no ?Ooh and i wouldn't feel safe in doing so, as i am not propperly qualified.As for the comment, it not only pushed your thread back to the top, but it showed there was interest, if it were to come available any closer to home.Im pretty sure it was mentioned by another member they would have it, but they have no space or money.Tell them to sell some cars ? , that would make space, and give them money.Tayne sir ... at the moment i could really do without a small debate over a car, that will no doubt get sold for the money asked.

This clearly was a very nice car in it's heyday, just curious though, should it really be so rusty!? I know it's 15yrs old now but I don't think I've even seen earlier ones looking as crusty. You'd think with it being quite a late car it would be less likely to go frilly, it's a big shame the body has let it down in this way :?

This clearly was a very nice car in it's heyday, just curious though, should it really be so rusty!? I know it's 15yrs old now but I don't think I've even seen earlier ones looking as crusty. You'd think with it being quite a late car it would be less likely to go frilly, it's a big shame the body has let it down in this way :?

i think the shitty weather aberdeen suffers could have contributed to the rust on the car :shock: i think it's survived quite well for artic conditions :D