What shows/meets are you attending this year?

TheIsleofShite

11 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

Fotu, probably Radwood if it happens.

Same. FoTU is booked, Radwood depends on timings as I seem to be attending loads of weddings this year. I’ll probably potter down to a few of the local classic shows too. They’re usually at pubs and an okay way to while away a Saturday morning.

I'm hoping there's a Shitefest organised this year?

FOTU, already have the accommodation booked. Haven't decided what to take yet, the C70 now qualifies although it's not unexceptional. May just take the 205 again as I quite enjoyed driving it down there. I also haven't washed it since last time.

Lakeland Motor Museum, first Saturday morning every month, except June when I won't be here.  Apart from that?  Probably nothing.

Oh and any ad hoc Shite meets I can arrange on the way to and from that there Yurrup in May/June.

Booked for FoTU and Bromley Pageant. Looking to do one of the Citroen rallies too and probably Radwood.

Might also look to do Red Oktober depending on where it is this year 

Quite fancy attending Festival of the dead too, but don't have a qualifying car so would just be as a spectator 

4 hours ago, Schaefft said:

Fotu, probably Radwood if it happens.

Nevermind, I'll be flying to Greece when Fotu happens. Maybe there's something similar happening earlier in July?

Festival of the dead maybe, maybe finally an incentive to get one of my Olds Auroras on the road.

rr weekender as havent been to goodwood in an awful long time

stafford bike show if i dont do ireland this weekend

missed @triggers meat at shotley

citroen thing at little horwood if i remember its on

not doing jcs this year and they cancelled terenure again - although theres a thing at leopardstown racecourse that weekend

are there any sctsch things going on august bh weekend? or can we go round and perv at @320tourings chod?

Waiting to hear back on FOTU concours (Civic sedan), Japfest (his and hers MX5s), Capesthorne Hall (300E), probably some other stuff. I'll probably end up at some Ford shows with ms_ghost and her dad as he's got a collection of RSs.

No news on Shitefest yet unfortunately, think we need to bump a thread on that.

Worst case, didn't Llanberis say they'd have us back? That was flippin ace.