STOLEN MONDEO TOURING CAR REPLICA

stuboy

5 minutes ago, High Jetter said:

Glad you moved?

eh, difficult to say. we did get broken into, but other than that my last year of uni was a proper laugh. compared to rural sussex it has its ups and downs that's for sure.

Just now, High Jetter said:

I take it you're not married yet? :)

no fear! long way off yet (unless owt dramatic happens)

anyway that's a whole other topic, glad this mondy has been found

i never did see it move while i lived there mind

On 4/12/2023 at 3:21 PM, stuboy said:

Been recovered has a smashed window and bent steering wheel wheel that is all he has been told by the police so won’t know full extent of damage till it is released by the police

glad its been found so quickly

I once had a 2.8 Capri nicked.. The police rang months later to say it was found and I could collect it from a compound. I asked if it was drivable and they said yes. Got a lift there first thing next morning to find it had no wheels and seats , pretty high up on the list of features to make a care drivable 🤣

10 hours ago, wesacosa said:

glad its been found so quickly

I once had a 2.8 Capri nicked.. The police rang months later to say it was found and I could collect it from a compound. I asked if it was drivable and they said yes. Got a lift there first thing next morning to find it had no wheels and seats , pretty high up on the list of features to make a care drivable 🤣

It was drivable when it got there, but someone now has new seats and wheels for his Capri!!😁