Ren 5 or Fiat Panda for film shoot.

FredTransit

A freind has a really cool '84 Corolla Saloon that may be availiable. looks about 4 years old too. i.e. pretty tidy, but with the odd dent. Mr Hoker of this parish has a pic of it somewhere.

No worries, will pass the message on and see if she's up for it.There is someone on here with a very early panda, but its an LHD import I think..Is it Ratdat who has an '83 R5?

So 79 would be prefect? The shoot is 12th, 19th, 20th and 21st of April. Would you and/or the car be available for then? One more thing, they wanted to apply removable graphics to it. They mentioned flowers. They won't damage the paint (as long as I watch them doing it, been there before :roll:). Would that be OK?

So 79 would be prefect? The shoot is 12th, 19th, 20th and 21st of April. Would you and/or the car be available for then? One more thing, they wanted to apply removable graphics to it. They mentioned flowers. They won't damage the paint (as long as I watch them doing it, been there before :roll:). Would that be OK?

Yeah, I could do that. They can stick graphics on it no probs, it's no show car! I take they'd be covering costs etc. Sheffield isn't far from here so that's no probs. I'll take some pics of it tomorrow and send them to you (pm me you email). I need to refit the original front bumper as at the moment it has a gordini one on it. i have the original though. There's a bit of rust but nothing more than a seven year old Mk1 R5 would have had at the time.

hey Ratdat thats not a gordini bumper just 5speed box type (81 on) as its deep enough to cover extra bolt mountings :)

I know, that's the original bumper but the current one is (until I change it back shortly)...

Posted Image

I've got a 1985 Fiat Panda, but unfortunately I've hit a busy patch (not really unfortunate but.....) at work so might not be able to get the time off..... Anyway Fred, looks like the AS guys as usual have come up with some good options though :D

Posted Image

Yes 1980, 81 in the UK though, earliest would be on a W plate. Mine has the wrong wheels for one that early though.Sorry didn't notice your bit about just the car being available if necessary. I've no problems with stickers, just as long as they're careful as you have said.So yeah car could be available. It's taxed and tested too.