Collection Fred

cort1977

17 hours ago, hairnet said:

Do we cry or lol

Or duck

Boss nae fan o barges?

Lol.  She doesn't care about barges or otherwise, just the amount of crap cluttering up the drive.  

I will quote the Smiths to her 'why ponder life's complexities, when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?'

17 hours ago, cort1977 said:

Safely delivered to my tame garage, will see what mot uncovers but drives well.

Matrimonial issues mean this may be here for a good time but not a long time so it may be back up for grabs in a few months.

Sorry to hear about this, hopefully you just mean that your good lady is not happy with its arrival.

Probably an inappropriate time to say this but I would be interested in it if its position in your fleet becomes untenable. 

Haha, yeah things are not that bad, she will just be slightly unimpressed that there is more rammel cluttering up the driveway.  It will be fine. 

I just meant that by my standards (I have had my cortina for 20 years) this one might not stay that long.

13 hours ago, cort1977 said:

Lol.  She doesn't care about barges or otherwise, just the amount of crap cluttering up the drive.  

I will quote the Smiths to her 'why ponder life's complexities, when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?'

show her the video of mrs juular spannering one :D