Solid gold ebay ad.

j-j

From the comments above, I'm guessing this is a repost. But why the sarcasm? We don't all have the time to check ever thread, every day, in order to know if something's already been posted! I hadn't seen it in whatever thread it had previously been posted, and would likely have missed it if it hadn't been pearoasted! Same goes for the Youtube clip of that Clio being shoved along the motorway by the truck. Just because some of you have seen them before, it doesn't mean we all have! Oh dear, should this be put in the grumpy old man thread?

From the comments above, I'm guessing this is a repost. But why the sarcasm? We don't all have the time to check ever thread, every day, in order to know if something's already been posted! I hadn't seen it in whatever thread it had previously been posted, and would likely have missed it if it hadn't been pearoasted! Same goes for the Youtube clip of that Clio being shoved along the motorway by the truck. Just because some of you have seen them before, it doesn't mean we all have! Oh dear, should this be put in the grumpy old man thread?

True. Sorry for repost - it was a quick post! MODS feel free to delete or moveJust wanted to share with y'all!

It's old news now. It's been round the world twice and back again!I love the way that everyone who posts it thinks it's a unique find!

Nearly 250k views now and it's own facebook page, Is it that funny?.

I laughed so much I needed oxygen afterwards. hysterical!

you mate have made my decade......that is possibly the funniest thing i have read in years. and so very very true!!!!!!!! yey your a star!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm... Some people need to get out more.

+1

Is it that funny?.[Hmm... Some people need to get out more.

its abit long winded and i got a bit board about half way through the add,i did read his questions and they started off ok but then got a bit unreadable, i think he mabe is getting a bit sick answering questions

*Reply was intended as tongue in cheek.

S'OK Cav! got you straight up - I'm not fazed, ebay thing was sent to me by a friend and I'd not seen it before, got it, laffed, thought: "The AS crew will universally ROFL at this but I need to go now so I'll slap it in a thread for all" Anyway, I personally never car about forum 'faux pas' myself - if someone makes a pea roast - woopee do, I mean is there some valuabe resource at stake? forum space or something? If some newbie writes in TXTLOLSPEAK or mad grammar - I still don't give a shitville - so long as I know what they're on about.This place used to be so friendly - I've been on here since like 1872 or something and it has changed a wee bit - still good tho, better than most car related forums but think its arteries have hardened a bit.I'm amazed how some folks' post counts skyrocket! And how people keep up to date with posts. With a full working week I dunno how people keep up with it all :lol: Anywayz

^true^When I joined the Xm forum a couple of years back I managed to tick off some mamma's boy in my second post! A slightly ill - judged joke came across wrong. I had assumed that I was familiar to the membership as I was on practically every known Citroen forum and recognised a lot of names there too. But after the first one goes all boo hooing, like vampires, the rest all swooped with platitudes about newbies and such. Only one bloke saw it right away as a misunderstanding of a fly away comment.. yawnBut yep, AS has a vibe of general who cares what's what so it works - single model forums can be a wee bit too serious.. (apart from the BX Project of course where everyone is fair game for a slagging :) )

^true^

When I joined the Xm forum a couple of years back I managed to tick off some mamma's boy in my second post! A slightly ill - judged joke came across wrong. I had assumed that I was familiar to the membership as I was on practically every known Citroen forum and recognised a lot of names there too. But after the first one goes all boo hooing, like vampires, the rest all swooped with platitudes about newbies and such. Only one bloke saw it right away as a misunderstanding of a fly away comment.. yawn

But yep, AS has a vibe of general who cares what's what so it works - single model forums can be a wee bit too serious.. (apart from the BX Project of course where everyone is fair game for a slagging :) )

Hell yeah!