Where is it now: K666 HGF

RichardK

No, not the hearse! Though I am curious what became of that poor beast. The registration!

I should have retained it but didn't, it was a chaotic time - and my MG ZT with xxx666 chassis number and at least one head gasket in its 97,000 miles made me think "wish I still had that!"

It's on a Peugeot 4007 now - which is awesomeshite - but is it one of us?

41 minutes ago, Asimo said:

My memory is fuzzy but if it made its way back to HGF Motors, which I think is that connection (where I  got the hearse from) that is at least a relief. I suspected the hearse it was on would not have survived this long!

2 minutes ago, RichardK said:

My memory is fuzzy but if it made its way back to HGF Motors, which I think is that connection (where I  got the hearse from) that is at least a relief. I suspected the hearse it was on would not have survived this long!

Yeah that's Panhard65 (now predominantly on TDW) personal reg and that's the name of his garage. 

56 minutes ago, mk2_craig said:

Of all the things to spend money on, paying to put a HGF registration mark onto an old Rover strikes me as one of the strangest. 

See, I can't think of a better car for it to end up on. K series, 666 chassis, and the Death Of Rovers.

Was contemplating putting A4RTK on, then pondered swapping K666RTK on from Lilith but frankly the Cruiser has earned it. It'll probably stay on the original 05 plate instead.

4 hours ago, SiC said:

Yeah that's Panhard65 (now predominantly on TDW) personal reg and that's the name of his garage. 

Yes - that was what was supposed to happen to the number but I didn't know if it had, and hadn't seen any topics or anything to jog the memory :) I am actually really relieved that it got sorted.