Twinned car spots

grogee

• 3 weeks later...

back in the distant past me & g/f went to my2nd/3rd cousins wedding in swindon, thusly

1. Gran & Grandad Maestro 1.6 HLS zircon blue Y reg
  2. me & Lisa Maestro 1.3 buttery biscuit bASe cashmere gold A reg
  3. uncle Harry & Vi Maestro 1.3HLE silver B reg

hell yes we were in convoy! 😁

Back in around 2001 when I would have been 7 or 8, my parents  had a red Mk2 Polo breadvan. Me and my mum was in Aberdeen and my dad was to pick us up from X Street at X time (Before we had mobile phones to say 'Here'). We got there to find the car parked up, but nobody in it which confused my mum as there was nothing on the street other than houses. 

Turns out it wasn't my dads car, just another red Polo breadvan that was the next number down registration wise from ours! What were the chances! 

On 2/14/2023 at 5:48 AM, 17-Coffees said:

Back in around 2001 when I would have been 7 or 8, my parents  had a red Mk2 Polo breadvan. Me and my mum was in Aberdeen and my dad was to pick us up from X Street at X time (Before we had mobile phones to say 'Here'). We got there to find the car parked up, but nobody in it which confused my mum as there was nothing on the street other than houses. 

Turns out it wasn't my dads car, just another red Polo breadvan that was the next number down registration wise from ours! What were the chances! 

Done the same, my Mum had a black Auris TR, SJ10XCY. A black Auris TR pulls up, I glance at the plate and see the SJ10 and assume it's my Mum, go to grab the door handle and a guy starts shouting at me from in the car, turns out that one was SJ10XBY. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Not a rare sight though here’s ours and one of our neighbours focuses doing some batty grinding. 716DF9F1-642E-47D8-8D33-7BDDCA469CD4.thumb.jpeg.f0a7c9274eaf2b4a14e91689deb5b207.jpeg

Just noticed the bumper is going for a burton. That’s the side the bodyshop fixed up. I did point out the bracket was snapped too. Oh well. 

Edited by Rustybullethole