Free 1970s Porsche barn find. Its a 924!

Lankytim

She knew what she was signing up for when she agreed to go out with me. A bloke who likes heavy metal and who is into old cars, not neccessarily Lambos, Ferraris etc, but Morris Itals and Rover P4s.We are a weird bunch!

It was a joke :lol: I guess i'm just a big softy and have too much respect for women when it comes to stuff like that.I'm not saying that you are wrong in anyway (I can't cast a judgement on someone i don't know), aslong as you and the lady are happy, thats all that matters :wink: I bet Tim is going to think his thread has generated alot more interest.Boobs and Porschers, looks like Autoshite is becoming X-rated

:lol: To be honest i don't care what you post, i'm just thinking of other people who may be at work tomorrow and get into shit if a huge picture of tits comes up.By all means share what you like :D Maybe have a link to the picture, instead of a massive picture ?That way if people want to see, and end up getting in shit - there fault :wink: You should PM the types of music you are into, if you are serious about liking metal, then i wanna listen !Anyway enjoy your mad night mr and mrs ash

BTW, that WAS My girlfriend's boobs. Not big enough, I think you@ll agree from one gentleman to another.However, a GENTLEMAN would never discuss that ij a public forum.Joking of course. My G/f if a fucking honey. END OF.

:lol: To be honest i don't care what you post, i'm just thinking of other people who may be at work tomorrow and get into shit if a huge picture of tits comes up.By all means share what you like :D Maybe have a link to the picture, instead of a massive picture ?That way if people want to see, and end up getting in shit - there fault :wink: You should PM the types of music you are into, if you are serious about liking metal, then i wanna listen !Anyway enjoy your mad night mr and mrs ash

Thanks Brammy. Best wishes I think my missus likes youNaah, all joking aside, goodnightwaits forINCOMING

FFS, i fire up AS and decide to have a quick look to see if Lankytim has collected this old shite porsche, see what it looks like. Sadly after scanning two pages of pure toss, I still have no idea.I no longer reccommend this site to people who I think might like it, because I know if they come on, they are going to have to wade thorugh pages of 'internet chat dross', and they are gonna think 'Is this what bo11ox is really into?' which I would find embarrassing. Why do folk insist on filling up pages and pages with this cretinous blather? Why post it?If anyone knows any sites which are like this one was a year ago, or like R-R was 3 or 4 years ago, let me know please.TOSSERS :x