Rootes arrows commercial corner 02.12.2011

Great pics,the 2nd one reminds me of my 1st driving job in about 1987.I had a facelifted Mk 2 Transit LWB petrol(B169 MPG) & an Iveco Daily(C reg)petrol as well.Much preferred the Transit,but the engine died & it was sold.After a while,the Iveco was replaced by a late Bedford CF which I absolutely hated :x

Hey FriedTransit, fourth one down Life on Mars filming?Light blue swb mk2 does it for me. :)

Nope, the one after that :wink: . They are all family, the top one we've had the longest, she was driven by Richard Hammond in Topgear's Transit 40th Special. She was in her natural accessories then (like the spoiler).

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Apparently it's not that difficult, as long as the vehicle has MoT. Don't ask me why; this is the local rule so we have to work within it. The Bedford in question has been sitting where it is for rather a long time, so it's likely to need a fair bit of work just to get to MoT level. Work which would have to be done here. It's also lost all its fittings from inside. Suddenly it's becoming expensive, you see............

Also, most Cypriots have no idea what their old shite is worth and make up numbers as they see fit. Always larger numbers than you or I would, by some margin!

Screw the Bedford, look at that Leyland (Terrier?) it's class!

Rootes: loving those truck pictures. A Mack truck like the one you photographed is high on my 'would like to own one one day' list.