Collection thread

Finchy90

19 minutes ago, Finchy90 said:

I considered it for about 3.2 seconds when I came out the petrol station. And then came to my senses 😂

When I was on an MX5 forum years ago they were mad for it - top down in rain, snow, on the motorway, at 4am...

If they ever saw someone else with the top up they would (after waving to the other MX5 driver) post angrily on the forum about it.

10 hours ago, Dan29 said:

When I was on an MX5 forum years ago they were mad for it - top down in rain, snow, on the motorway, at 4am...

If they ever saw someone else with the top up they would (after waving to the other MX5 driver) post angrily on the forum about it.

Unless it's actually raining then the top down in an mx5 is a more pleasant ride. 

I've driven 120 miles in the dark on a motorway with the top down. 

The heater is particularly good, but I recommend a scarf if it's frosty. 

On 12/9/2022 at 9:18 PM, Dan29 said:

I saw somebody yesterday in a Morgan with the top down.  -1.5C.  They were wearing a proper flying jacket, hat and goggles but it did make me giggle.