Cheap wiper blades

Rave

As someone with far too many cars, wiper blades are a constant niggle for me, as I go back to a car I've abandoned for a year or so to find that the wiper blades I put on for the last MOT have perished through lack of use and need replacing despite never having been used in anger.

Anyway I was having a desultory look online yesterday to see if I could find a cheaper option than just spluffing a fiver a blade on whatever crap B&M had in stock and found that GSF's current "65% off" sale applied to wiper blades! Their own brand Drivetec ones are mostly less than 2 quid each with the discount applied At that price I thought it would be foolish not to treat each of the cars I was buying for to a whole new set. Check them out if you need some, not sure how long the offer will last, seems they do free delivery on orders over 20 quid- though my 6 blades only came to 11!

In the longer term does anyone know of a reliably cheap source of wiper blades as although I'm planning on thinning my fleet this is likely to be an ongoing prob for me?

Asda supermarket ones are actually really good, and between £4 and £5 each. My local Asda tends to have a decent range from 14" up to about 30". They are supple rubber, come with all the fixings and last a good 2 years on the car.

I've spent £15 on single wipers before and they've been utter dogshite so I just get them from Asda now.

I often have the same problem, you don't need to leave a car sat for long and the wipers turn to shit regardless of brand it would seem. I used to buy brand name wipers but now I just go to the Range and pick up the ones they sell for about £3 per blade, they do the job happily enough.