MG ZR. Yes.

andyberg

Out fiddling with the car this afternoon trying to find an annoying interior rattle (found it, a bit of loose trim) when the full radiator fan cuts in! Had a look at the temperature gauge and it was just touching half way. So I can now relax a lot more knowing it is actually fixed. Next job will be to get the Aircon regassed M9.

• andyberg changed the title to MG ZR. Yes.
  • 4 weeks later...

It's been a while . Nothing much to report, which must be a good thing with a K series!

I will admit I have had urges to get something else, either a smaller super cheap to run car or something a bit more floaty. 

However when I get in the MG I love it, yes sometimes I wish it was a bit softer on the bumps though. I do like the lack of sound deadening courtesy of project drive, I can hear what the engine and gearbox are doing. I will admit it doesn't get used on fast roads on my commute but I will find out if the lack of sound deadening is really irritating when I take it to Heathrow next month. 

Still doing low 40s mpg on my commute, mostly on empty country roads with a maximum speed of about 50mph.

Getting the Aircon re gassed M9 in a couple of weeks, fingers crossed it doesn't leak. 

She is getting on with things nicely really I can't really grumble. I will try and do some 'tarting up' over the spring/summer. Just make things look nicer, I do love the colour when she is clean and the sun is shining.

However if someone was to offer me a 75 then that may be to difficult an offer to resist!