The New Normal.

Barry Cade

15 hours ago, Talbot said:

You must be joking...a set of discs and pads??  Proably one of the easiest jobs to do short of topping up the screenwash.  1hr tops, including 3 cups of tea.

When are you available?? 🤔 I sodding hated doing them on the last attempt, I should probably try a bit harder to be fair.

On 11/18/2022 at 2:28 PM, sierraman said:

If anyone doubts the above advice, I’d suggest a trip to Cleckheaton Trade or whatever they call themselves this week for a snapshot of what crap they are selling. 

Been knocked down and a load of housing built on the site. End of an era.

I must have struck lucky. Was looking for an estate car for my son and his family, who are coming over from Brazil. Managed to find a rover 75 cdti auto for £900. Bit scruffy, but cleaned up nice, was a ten footer, now a five. Should do him proud. Cheaper to buy a car, tax and insure it than rent one for two months! 

On 11/21/2022 at 8:52 AM, 2flags said:

I must have struck lucky. Was looking for an estate car for my son and his family, who are coming over from Brazil. Managed to find a rover 75 cdti auto for £900. Bit scruffy, but cleaned up nice, was a ten footer, now a five. Should do him proud. Cheaper to buy a car, tax and insure it than rent one for two months! 

Depending on where you are I could be quite tempted by that once he's done with it...