photos of your shite parked in front of the Forth Bridge

gm

3 hours ago, CreepingJesus said:

Has to pinch this off my own thread, because Photofuckit seem to have binned it, so now I can't get rid of their shitty watermark either. Soz...

IMG_DSC_0481.jpg

It used to be the case that you could right click on a watermarked Photobucket-hosted picture, open in new tab, then see the original uncensored image. Worth a try from your original thread? 

2 hours ago, mk2_craig said:

It used to be the case that you could right click on a watermarked Photobucket-hosted picture, open in new tab, then see the original uncensored image. Worth a try from your original thread? 

Yeah, that's what I tried to do, but Photofuckit gave me a lovely 404 so I'd to right click, download, upload into Amazon photos (cos Kindle) to download again to reupload to here! Welcome to the modern streamlined space age interslice...😂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Some nice shots in this thread - Volvoshite seems to sit very nicely afainst the backdrop. No photo fro me but I remember feeling properly angry reading the 'commemorative plaque' recording the names and jobs of those who died during the construction of the bridge.

Being a builder of the hairy-arsed variety, it really bloody upset me - the whole 'life is cheap' thing. An attitude of "If one falls in, we'll just get another one".

I briefly lived almost under it (just back up the road a bit from the pic of the T5) and it can be a really eerie, creepy thing to be up close to. Back then, you could climb up on the footings and actually feel it under your hands, and it never felt a happy place to me, as majestic as it undoubtedly is. The plaque's newer than then (I think) and it does feel a bit fatuous.