Cole-ex-shun Fred......

Back_For_More

16 hours ago, Three Speed said:

@dozeydustmanarranged an AS away day there a few years ago. Very nice it was too.

July last year. I still haven’t finished off the rolls of film in my Canon TX & EF I took on the day.

Happy to arrange another visit there next summer. Still haven’t seen all of it, the steam shed in particular.

The traction engines, the sewage pump engines, the electricity, communications, TV and radio, active workshops, road works exhibits, on site train, bus.... The whole place was just outstanding. @Stuew - seriously - a huge congratulations and bloody well done to your mum and the crew of volunteers. I cannot stress what a great day out this is. 

@dozeydustman - count me in if another visit is arranged fella. Like you I lost count of the photos I took. 

I'll stop now as it'll get a bit much. 

This thread will shortly be changed to my ongoing shite motoring battles through life...... 

As I left - shite in the station car park 

IMG_20221120_140507.thumb.jpg.804fc66cac5bac960d12195b668e0d64.jpgIMG_20221120_140606.thumb.jpg.f46163c32450a4b7ab0afbaf11885fc2.jpgIMG_20221120_143409.thumb.jpg.ed5ac7bf863494c18f97d2968ed16783.jpg

On 22/11/2022 at 07:24, Back_For_More said:

- count me in if another visit is arranged fella. Like you I lost count of the photos I took. 

Probably won’t be until next year as I think Amberley winds down over winter. I’m also thinking about a day at an easy to get to heritage or narrow-gauge railway. Can’t promise footplate rides or the same but a mini gathering of our rammel and a ride on a train. I know plenty of heritage lines do a fish & chip special