Secret Santa, Off to bed, see you next November

95 quid Peugeot

7 hours ago, GMcD said:

Bought my bits the first day, but typically I ordered a bit online and it's not flipping turned up yet. Hopefully sent by the end of week, as otherwise it's wrapped and ready to go! 

Same here. Ordered something aff the web and its no turned up yet.

On 14/12/2022 at 02:26, GMcD said:

Bought my bits the first day, but typically I ordered a bit online and it's not flipping turned up yet. Hopefully sent by the end of week, as otherwise it's wrapped and ready to go! 

That single bit still didn't arrive. I've done something else instead and it's away this morning. It should arrive before the weekend. I just know the bit I was waiting for will arrive this morning....

On 12/16/2022 at 11:05 AM, mintwth said:

Just posted. Fingers crossed it'll get there in time. 

Secret Satan's Santa's little helpers may* have dumped it at the local delivery office and then forgotten all about it.

Or Jess the black and white cat may have a new cardboard box to play in for Xmas. 

I received mine yesterday at work, postman was very entertained because my username was on the label.  I will now always be CaptainBoom to him now instead of Dan that I have been for about five years.

I've sent mine, but owing to an inbound delivery cockup, my lucky* recipientvictim will receive two boxes