..Guess the rear tail light!Help me sell the last!

fotorabia

Now gather round my little Autoshiters..heres a game for all of us.What you have to do is identify the rear tail light lenses..mostly Lucas products circa 1960s.Once you ve done this..Uncle Rab can then list them on Ebay Uk and you will make him immensely rich.Then he will be able to open a Sth Pacific Autoshite holiday camp you can all come and play in.And if i catch any of you trying to steal VW Powered toys Ill make u stand in a corner.

Ok..here we go..

Posted Image

If you look for the 'L' number you will find most via web search, (L*** Lucas) they look mostly Ford, the half moon ones are quite rare, pigs ear indicators for late FX3 early FX4 and bubble cars L694 is Austin 1100, the ones under them are morris van, the big glass is Rov P5 Aus Westy No. plate, small glass Minor, Mini, etc. I think the long ambers are Vauxhall. I sold a large amount of lenses a few years ago, so most of yours are familiar, and stuck with a load since I gave up on egay.I agree on the Anglia fronts, and the rears are under the pigs ears.

If you look for the 'L' number you will find most via web search, (L*** Lucas) they look mostly Ford, the half moon ones are quite rare, pigs ear indicators for late FX3 early FX4 and bubble cars L694 is Austin 1100, the ones under them are morris van, the big glass is Rov P5 Aus Westy No. plate, small glass Minor, Mini, etc. I think the long ambers are Vauxhall. I sold a large amount of lenses a few years ago, so most of yours are familiar, and stuck with a load since I gave up on egay.I agree on the Anglia fronts, and the rears are under the pigs ears.

That is an excellent report young Des...u get a gold star!..thanks so much..