Photos! Things that you can find in a Swedish forest

Nibbler

This Capri Mk.1 -69 was just a couple of hundred meters from the Transit. I actually had a look at this Capri back in 1997 when it was up for sale. But it was already then too far gone. It was a 1600 XL or something similar from the beginning. But when i drove it, it had an 2,3 V6 from a Granada or Capri Mk.2 and a 5-speed gearbox. It was horrible to drive, brake servo was shoot and the throttle was sticking. My earliest memories of this car are from 1991 when it was a really good looking RS lookalike, after that it went downhill...

The car is now gone and it´s whereabouts are unknown. 

DSCN2997.JPG

DSCN2998.JPG

DSCN2999.JPG

DSCN3000.JPG

DSCN3001.JPG

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

Sad to see that 240 hope someone can save it. I like those a lot.

Not looking to good for the old Volvo. It’s a 1988. Not had an MOT since 2004. Current owner since 1994 and he is still paying the registration fee. I presume it’s a he based on the amount of bottles all over the farm.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, HMC said:

TSW hockenheims? Plus presumably no cat, at least if that was in the uk it would be long gone.

Could be! One of the rims on the right side was wrecked. The car could have been there for weeks before anyone took notice. So cat is probably still in the car.