FAO Mr Welfare RWD Rare Vauxhall/Opel frenzy!

AnthonyG

Sad to say -she has to go.http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb290/nigelbickle/vauxhall/car-ebaystuff010.jpg2 reasons:- Its not the drive I remembered -if I'm truthful. It didnt inspire me in the 50 (ish) miles I've covered -and that means it wouldnt get used. Cant find anything really wrong with it -runs Ok -sounds right -just doesnt do it for me. Saab man -I guess,And -perhaps more important,SWMBO went ballistic when she discovered whats bought, bidded or in the process of acquisition -so in the interests of marital harmony -a few sacrificies have to be made.So -before I send it t'Bay -anyone interested? 87000mls -prob genuine. I owner before me (V5c in my name). Little history but it does feel right. Had new dampers and a change of rims - needs archs and door bottoms tidying (although I think they'll MOT), back box needs MIGing or replacing -not crawled under to check. Interior fab, elecs all work inc 80's Pioneer radio/cassette and 4 speakers -with seperate front/rear fader.A rare beast needs a new home. Plenty of pics if anyone's interested?

Do you want to swop it for a Left hand drive Morris Marina 1800TC? 8)

Nice offer thanks but its got to be 'seen' to be sold. I've a Fiat 1100r, 1100d, 850, Isuzu Bellet and poss a Fiat 124 heading this way -and she's finally snapped.Its understandable -right now there are 14 outside and another 8 close by (sidestreets).Cheers though

I can imagine that.
I don't need to :wink: