An Autoshite local hero!!

Cheggers

I once lived next door to somebody like this but worse - he actively let rats into his flat. I bought an air rifle and reguarly shot rats the size of squirrels crawling round the bins right outside our front door in broad daylight. He would shout at me when I did this.I don't mind people's "eccentric" behaviour - if they want to fill their garden with old cars, bikes, washing machines etc... or, as one former neighbour did, cover the outside of their house in billboards with carefully written and utterly barmy conspiracy theories painted all over them, but trust me, living next door to a rubbish horder is truly unpleasant.

I once lived next door to somebody like this but worse - he actively let rats into his flat. I bought an air rifle and reguarly shot rats the size of squirrels crawling round the bins right outside our front door in broad daylight. He would shout at me when I did this.I don't mind people's "eccentric" behaviour - if they want to fill their garden with old cars, bikes, washing machines etc... or, as one former neighbour did, cover the outside of their house in billboards with carefully written and utterly barmy conspiracy theories painted all over them, but trust me, living next door to a rubbish horder is truly unpleasant.

Got it in one, wilko. All those who witter on about "character" should live next door to a fucking filthy nutter for a year and then see what they think.

This topic is still going :roll: Might aswell join in ..If you can happily throw rubbish in the bin that get's lobbed into a landfillWhy the f*ck can't you put up with that ?Yes it is abit "morally wrong" ... but who said throwing aload of rubbish into the ground is right :)And i don't want know keyboard warrior war over what i said (Please)As it's just an opinion.