An Autoshite local hero!!

Cheggers

Must be hell living next door to him, why on earth would anyone want to keep all that shit in their garden?The cars I can partially understand but he's a fucking health hazard. It also highlights what a bleeding farce some of this 'human rights' nonsense is.

Must be hell living next door to him, why on earth would anyone want to keep all that shit in their garden?The cars I can partially understand but he's a fucking health hazard. It also highlights what a bleeding farce some of this 'human rights' nonsense is.

I agree,no problem with keeping cars but why on earth would you want to keep plastic bags of household rubbish?

good for him I say!!! I'm sure if he was causing a health hazard, there would be grounds for environmental health to go in and tidy it up. However, the court must have decided that hes not a health hazard and have left him to get on with it. I bet a quid that he was there before most of these other foaming-at-the-mouth residents as well. Shame this guy gets to keep his bags of rubbish, yet the peak district fella had to get shut of his Trabants though.

As said, can understand the cars but the other stuff :?: But I do agree with MrB on this.Good quote from 'Mags' at the bottom of the article :roll: This gentleman has used the Human Rights Act to his advantage. - Mags, W London, 1/3/2010 10:55 No, he hasn't. I know the headline is grossly misleading, but if you read the report you will discover that the result of his case was not based on any human rights argument, but on the failure of the prosecution to produce enough evidence to justify a conviction or order.- James, London, 01/3/2010 11:00

Yeah and some idiot will hold him up as example of giving the EU the finger or something.

You can tell this article is from the Mail, can't you?Comment:

People should mind their own business.

Rating: -48.
This story made me larf a few weeks backhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... debt.html#They's selling Dover they is!

4th time lucky in writing in this space WAKE UP BRITTONS AND BARE ARMS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE--YOUR GRANDFATHERS ARE TURNING IN THEIR GRAVES--GET THE TRAITORS OUT OF GOVENMENT NOW--THIS LAND BELONGS TO THE BRITTONS BY ANCIENT LAW IT CANT BE SOLD OFF UNLESS WE LET IT ILL GLADLY DIE FOR THIS LAND BUT I WOULD NOT PEE ON A MEMBER OF GOVENMENT IF THEY WERE ON FIRE BRITTONS UNITE NOW!!! THIS LAND IS OURS ARE YOU MEN OR MICE

rofl bare arms!!!!!! At least they have the right to bare arms in the US, here we have to cover them up :lol:

LOLZERS.I bet his bare arms are covered in prison tattoos and track marks.

[sarcasm]Hey! He's our scum! I'd rather have him here than one of those hard working Polish people. Damn their oily hides for being perfectly decent people but just not born in this country!!!!![/sarcasm]I should point out that I'm a foreigner too :P

This comment tickled me:

So he collects stuff! Thats his business, if it keeps him happy.- disillusioned, Somerset, 1/3/2010 7:12

Rating -259 :lol: Got to agree with what most of you have said, clear the proper rubbish up, It's not heathly but i wouldn't worry about the car's, They aren't hurting anyone.

Looks like he has some cool old tin, the Jags and the Audi.....what are the other two...? Lanchesters....? They were dicussing this on Radio 2 earlier, one of the residents who called in sounded like a right tool, so that kinda put me on mateys side......fully agree about the rubbish though.....manky cunt. :)

I would like to see it for myself. Been there, done that, our council had a complaint about 'scrap metal' on our land, turned out it was an MOT'd chassis cab that had no body. A nice letter from our solicitor put em stright, after that, I don't respond to letters or visits. So, if you were reading this in the newspaper, yes you would agree about the household rubbish, but it could just as well be bin day! One person's 'Newspaper Collection' is another person's household rubbish. If the neighbours have it in for you, they can put all kinds of spin on the description and EH have to follow it up.

Cars? Fine by me, even Trabants (which I hate), as there's some chance of getting them going or passing on spares. I live in the Peak Park, and by and large the organisation is a waste of your and my money. BUT having lived next door to an idiot who hoarded rubbish for no reason for years and witnessed the rats running round, I have sympathy for the residents who'd like it cleared up. The bloke's a loony, end of.

I have a house like that opposite me

Posted Image

It has blinds upstairs that are hanging down, The downstairs windows are half boarded up, The front garden is full of old bricks and windows and doors which have been there forever, I often see the old boy who lives there who walks totally arched over with a big raincoat on, even in the summer, walking around with his bags full of old newspapers and rubbish that he's collected.

I dread to think what his back garden is like let alone inside his house!, All the other houses beside him have been done up over the years where his hasn't been touched.

Providing it isn't full of rats and doesn't stink, who cares? If collecting a load of old junk keeps him happy, leave him to it. I don't like cheerful pottery hedgehogs and "Welcome to my garden" signs, but there's loads around here. Letting alcohol take over my life has helped me with this.The problem is that by furiously opposing his right to have a load of rubbish in his garden, you lead to a culture where people are treated like scum just because they don't want to mow their lawn every weekend, real Hyacinth Bucket stuff. It looks like there's a big wall and trees around the place anyway judging by the aerial shots, fairly tucked away. Can you even see most of this stuff without making some real effort?Funny how it's the middle-class who seem the most bothered about things like this - many impossibly rich people have an admirable "don't care" attitude and seem quite content wearing holey old cardigans and driving around in old heaps. I bet this guy is loaded, good on him.

This place is well known in banger racing circles people have been trying to get hold of the cars for years, getting to the point where they are 2 far gone for that now!

iirc there a 2 Daimler Majestics Majors, Granadas, a MK X Jag, an XJ or two, and Audi and there was more!

http://www.ovalbangerchat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=23698&st=280

Have to say that whilst it is a load of shit and does look awful, as Hirst says if it's not causing any problems / nuisance to anyone else then let him get on with it. Free society and all that.ETA - Still wouldn't want him next door to me though.

I agree, what a big shitbag. Can't he throw some of the stuff away, it's just junk, pure and simple, and to be honest, one stray match and it'll all go up.As for the cars, I don't really think he's keeping them for the purpose of preservation, he's keeping them because he's a horder.

Bare in mind that because hes a horder, it would prove devastating to him for it all to be taken away, the saying 'One mans junk is another mans treasure' is rather apt.And he doesnt mean any harm, he isn't trying to cause a health hazard. Sure I can understand the flip side to the coin, its not to everyones tastes and some may think its an eyesore, but who are we to judge someone who clearly doesnt care what the hell anyone else thinks? I think for cases like this, they should reach a 50:50, instead of having win lose scenario.

Anybody who thinks we live in a free country - dream on, I'm afraid.

True. Sadly.Bit difficult this one though. On the one hand, it's his land, his stuff and if it doesn't risk the safety / health of others then fine. If he wants to hoard shit all over his property well it's his property. On the other, it's a fucking great eyesore, is really all only rubbish that wants throwing away and I can't blame the neighbours for objecting really.

I don't care what class the rats are I still hate the bastards.Anybody who thinks we live in a free country - dream on, I'm afraid.

Hang on, a court has just held up this guys right to live in a shit tip, thats pretty free is it not? I'f a court had ordered him to tidy it all up and get rid of his stuff after complaints from neighbours worried about their house prices, that would strike me as justification for 'not a free country' type complaints.

I doubt any rats would want to stray far, they'd be having a whale of a time!Double edged sword of course as many have said. On the one hand, yes, why shouldn't he live how he likes and having a bit of a run-down gaff but I do draw the line at having a garden full of old rubbish bags, that really is a bit nasty. If it's rotting old food and so on it must stink.