was it a Trevi and was it CMS 206?

kirton

Mrs K and I had a coach trip to Fort William;  two notable possible AS spots - Friday 24th a Marbil coach that looked like the one CMS206 posted about recently heading east alongthe A82 about 2:30 as we headed for the Erskine Bridge; was it you Andy?  at the pottery on the A828 between Ferlochan and Barcaldine - saw it on Sunday on the ay up and on Friday coming bac;  just a glimpse of the rear and it looked much like 6C's Trevi- could it have been?  it looked well cared for.  So if anyone is passing that way.......

In Fort William a black LHD D reg DS and he back end of a foreign 2cv or Dyane - can't mistake that engine sound

And the midges didn't spot me.

edited to correct - thanks Mrs C, car is either a silver of a pale metallic blue

33 minutes ago, kirton said:

it looked much like 6C's Thema - could it have been?

We're not custodians of a Thema, I'm afraid, but a Trevi and a Gamma. I think there are a couple of Thema owners on here though...

• kirton changed the title to was it a Trevi and was it CMS 206?
20 hours ago, kirton said:

Mrs K and I had a coach trip to Fort William;  two notable possible AS spots - Friday 24th a Marbil coach that looked like the one CMS206 posted about recently heading east alongthe A82 about 2:30 as we headed for the Erskine Bridge; was it you Andy?

Not me Mike, Friday was a relatively local day for me for me; with the exception of a trip over the bridge to World of Golf I spent the day bouncing round schools in Erskine itself.

We've 9 buses on Dumbarton schools and about fifteen movements a day in and out of the Naval Bases so likely one of those.

Colour is about right although I would have called it Cirrus Blue;  the car had a blck bootlip spoiler which this doesn't appear to have.

The car I saw is at Argyl Pottery  01631 720503, no website or email.  Reviews say the owner is very pleasant and that's what I recall from a visit years ago.