Over 2000 miles, 10 days, 45bhp (when new)

Ian_Fearn

This is one heck of a view to wake up to.

8F52F06B-C4E3-4C57-B78F-08279D44842F.thumb.jpeg.6e4b24a27c451f461e0b7cf099066188.jpeg

Stelvio is definitely one of the best roads for both scenery and twisties. It’s really friendly up here too. Not many people stay at the top and those that do are rewarded with 1980s style hotel room and wonderful hospitality. My room still has a CRT tv.

I’ve been told the Gavia Pass is well worth driving to so maybe next year.

3 minutes ago, Ian_Fearn said:

And just like that….. the journey was over 🥱

37345C83-AA17-449B-9139-747E87972D16.thumb.jpeg.2b5dd8fe182d7747fd084debc56fb749.jpeg

Today has been a pretty fast run. 850kms from Zurich to Calais. Now just the tunnel and home for dinner and cold beer (hopefully).

What an epic journey, I’m more than jealous you got to do this.

I arrived home at 9pm. 1210km today Zurich to Derby. 14 hours door to door including the tunnel.

The Panda never put a foot wrong, not a single dodgy moment or anything. Never burnt any oil or used any coolant during the whole trip. I honestly think you could turn it round and do it all again. This is such a good car. Who’d have thought it?

Brilliant! Seems like it was ver all too quickly, but so pleased to see you got there and back without incident.

I was interested to see there's a white Panda on the Dash to Dubrovnik student rally that my daughter and her BF are starting on tomorrow. It's the oldest car on it by some margin, it might belong to one of the leaders/organisers? Will have to get them to send pic's.