£30 tea & cake (charity) Sun 19th June Lincs

grogee

Not sure which page to put this on...

My stepmum runs a dementia charity, Dementia Support South Lincs. 

To raise money there's an annual car rally, it's a pleasant canter around South Lincs lanes followed by tea & cake. £30/car. 

Fun, very informal and no beardy concours inspectors. All shite welcomed. You'll get to meet me and my Puma, and possibly @Cluffy's Corrado if he ever fixes it. 

Kick-off is 1pm in a tiny village called Aslackby about 15mins north of Bourne. 

If you just want to come and eyeball the cars it's £7.50 for the tea & cake and they'll be back at base for 4pm. 

Let's paint the village beige!

I will send the charmingly old-person Word Document application form to anyone who wants it via email. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 7:04 PM, grogee said:

Not sure which page to put this on...

My stepmum runs a dementia charity, Dementia Support South Lincs. 

To raise money there's an annual car rally, it's a pleasant canter around South Lincs lanes followed by tea & cake. £30/car. 

Fun, very informal and no beardy concours inspectors. All shite welcomed. You'll get to meet me and my Puma, and possibly @Cluffy's Corrado if he ever fixes it. 

Kick-off is 1pm in a tiny village called Aslackby about 15mins north of Bourne. 

If you just want to come and eyeball the cars it's £7.50 for the tea & cake and they'll be back at base for 4pm. 

Let's paint the village beige!

I will send the charmingly old-person Word Document application form to anyone who wants it via email. 

@grogee- you probably have a sweepstake with Mrs MT regarding when the Corrado may be fit for the road again...