Incoming Italian misery….for sale😱

Rocket88

I tried to buy a red 850 spider from a yard in Bushey/Watford way back...... it was rotten as a pear but I was an even bigger idiot back then. Until they asked stupid amounts for it..... I love them.Looking forward to the progress once you have it in your mitts.

Good luck!

5 hours ago, D.E said:

Cool! Interesting thing about these imo is that Bertone didn't just "behead" the coupe, they redesigned the whole rear:

51265007882_8120d51d21_b.jpg

Sort of. the coupé is an in-house Fiat design, the convertible is by Bertone. They don't share anything except mechanical parts.

1 hour ago, wuvvum said:

MOT exempt innit.

I saw one of these (in red) on the Norwich inner ring road not so long back.  It had Perspex covers over the headlights though - not sure if it was an earlier car?

Early cars have covered headlamps. These are shared with one other car - the Lamborghini Miura. Consequently they're worth about as much as a whole Fiat 850...

2 hours ago, barrett said:

Sort of. the coupé is an in-house Fiat design, the convertible is by Bertone. They don't share anything except mechanical parts.

Early cars have covered headlamps. These are shared with one other car - the Lamborghini Miura. Consequently they're worth about as much as a whole Fiat 850...

Ahhh…. Perhaps not then…😱

• 2 months later...
  • Rocket88 changed the title to Incoming Italian misery….for sale😱