Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

That Cayenne may be utterly bogging, but if you ever have the opportunity to have a blezz in one, sieze it.

Truly one of the most incredible vehicles I have had a go in. You can razz pretty much anyone away from the lights, cruise at very illegal speeds in silence and plod about in dirty norris, spraying mud everywhere. Amazing. Plus, from the inside you can't see how horrid it looks.

Guest Leonard Hatred

Why do you have to make all kinds of nonsensical puns? A Subaru XT or septic-spec XT6 would be my dream car.

^^Norm-nominated for worst vehicle EVAR made by Sub-A-Roo (except for the Trifecta SUV which was even worsererer). NOTHING on the EcsteeSix worked. Nothing. It was a 100000% Flail-Yore. On every level bar none. Sub-A-Roo just about went bankrupt back then, and this "car" was a large bit of "why".

HA HA I WIL ROB UR CARZ WIV MY PRE 68 HIAB WOT I AV FXD 2 DA BED OV MY SHURPA PIK UP...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HARVEY-FROST-RECO ... 35b0a829b4

'DESPITE THE LOOK IN THE PHOTOS THE CAB IS RUSTY...'

No shit Sherlock, no shit.

Wow!

$(KGrHqEOKjsE1l8pmYiwBNf7RlZCZg~~_12.JPG

Ok, the guy is talking loads of shite about it being a 'genuine convertible from new', 'one of only a handful ever made', and 'an A35'. It's a chop top A30 saloon and there was only ever one A30 convertible prototype made and it's in Gaydon. BUT this is such a cute little car I love it! If the price stays reasonable I might even have a punt, it would be GR8 4 THE SUMMER 8)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUSTIN-35-CONVERT ... 1e624661ef

mouseflakes!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

**does embarassed shuffle** :oops:

We have to move - our daughter will need ground floor accommodation as she gets bigger and we've not got space to extend where we are. Dragging two old cars and a load of spares with me isn't helping the moving process. If the last six years are anything to go by the 16 still won't be getting the attention it needs. I did a bit more work on it last summer Wuvz, but now circumstances have caught up with me and it's got to go - but it's a wrench.

The R30 is staying! :wink: