Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

all this french tat is all very well, but.....

french cars (in my experience) have a hard life

and have you ever had to barter with the french?

dont want to sound anti-franc, but they can be a stroppy bunch, and some i have had the misfortune to deal with have a strange idea about the value of things they own

all this french tat is all very well, but.....

french cars (in my experience) have a hard life

and have you ever had to barter with the french?

dont want to sound anti-franc, but they can be a stroppy bunch, and some i have had the misfortune to deal with have a strange idea about the value of things they own

Yeah i have bartered with french people, its not so bad, and i would say old french bangers are generally a better bet than english ones like for like!

Nope. Most of them were owned by TEH GOVERNMENT and leased to disabled drivers, when their horrific safety performance was called into question the leases weren't extended and they were all parked in a field. Or most of them. By that point some had found their way into private hands somehow so there are a few road-registered, legal examples out there. Once something is cleared for road use, you can't really ban it again.

Of course some may just have been stolen from "the man" either by going missing on lease, or out of the dumping ground. Either way I don't think they'll have MI5 after you.

Posted Image

I'd love to go to France and pick up some of the fantastic shite they seem to have an endless supply of. Perhaps an Autoshite road trip, Top Gear style game/competition is in order. We'll all travel over to France together with 650 euros and go our seperate ways. Rendezvous at Calais 48 hours later with your newly purchased tat. The person with the greatest shite wins. Double points for breakdowns...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1974-ROVER-3500S-ex-POLICE-CAR-/320562223841?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4aa2ff5ae1

Wouldn't any right thinking red blooded man of a certain age give his right testicle for a ride in this?

(Just me as usual then :cry: )

I'd bet it would out run an RS2000 as well. :lol: