Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

$(KGrHqFHJBEE8+i(NON+BPRNPhlWdQ~~60_12.JPG

Porker 924 Martini, with originality issues.

$(KGrHqZHJEYE88dNC)bGBPSl!Y58qQ~~60_12.JPG

'Scrote van, with plenty of MOT

$(KGrHqR,!i!E8Y1GchYLBPTObOkNDg~~60_12.JPG

Who'd 'ave thunk, that when T*p G**r were taking the piss out of pronouncing Prod you ahh Kenari, that they'd become so rare, so quickly? I know of an 03-plate locally, but this might well be mega-bargainous. Proper stingy-shite.

$(KGrHqN,!jcE8FFEqqC3BPONE0g)cg~~60_12.JPG

Minicab

$(KGrHqFHJCsE8gQRng9nBPOWP)zTV!~~60_12.JPG

Oh dearie dearie me. At the end of the day...it'll be midnight. And this will still be a 1.2 Punto, which could be done over by Billy's mobility scooter with a couple of truck batteries in it. Wanger.

$(KGrHqR,!igE8g!-0bLKBPPqc-lSkQ~~60_3.JPG

Officer Hightower, or 'Taller Than It Is Wide'. This beast will tip over at the mere thought of a roundabout, so what hope has it got up a rutted track?

$(KGrHqZHJCQE8+z3Eo,OBPSP6+ki8w~~60_3.JPG

Minty fresh Oddie Hatey; dunno if Bill Oddie would hate it, but I quite like it. Pity I'm not in the market for such a gem. Year's test ftw.

$(KGrHqZ,!p4E8Wqqb0BUBPThegT-tQ~~60_12.JPG

To the Grosvenor, James. I'm having lunch with darling Dickie Attenborough and the Queen. Step on it pleb.

$(KGrHqR,!hwE8(wQPlTwBPOStM,y8g~~_12.JPG

Scene this Passat, hipster fucknut. Do it, and I'll rat-look you. Verrr fit.

$(KGrHqF,!h0E8J1v4IYzBPTVu()(M!~~60_12.JPG

Supremely tidy 042 ovloV, with the most anally retentive listing, down to the batch number of the last load of oil (250 mile service intervals) to be lobbed in its' capacious sump. Still would.

EDIT: The diesel Dnepr's pure class, by the way. What a weapon. What a babe magnet

With reference to the "which 80s cars are now extinct" thread, these must be getting thin on the ground now...

$(KGrHqF,!hEE7tJQLRMIBPG)up5ESw~~60_12.JPG

I HAVE OWNED THIS CAR FOR 6 YEARS BUT HAVE DESIDED TO SELL MY LANCIA AS I HARDLY EVER USE IT (JUST OVER 1000 MILES IN 4 YEARS)

STARTS AND RUNS SUPERB, THE LAST COUPLE OF MOT`S PASSED WITH NO PROBLEMS, IN FACT THE 2 MOT STATIONS I USED WERE VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE CONDITION OF THE CAR.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LANCIA-Y10-FI ... 35ba11ee72

How FUY ing ace does this look for £525? 180k and it still looks good.

114153655.jpg

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1989-audi-100e-20-11-months-mot-taxed-metallic-grey-loads-of-history-all-old-mots/97525967

Pretty cheap if not leggy factory LPG Vecta. I always thought these Vectra's much more acceptable in estate form.

114123940.jpg

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/vauxhall-vectra-estate-20l-sri-lpg-dual-fuel-factory-fit/97515490

Kindred spirit: 'A kindred spirit is someone who feels and thinks the way you do.'

$(KGrHqZ,!r!E88gToyfLBPTjDovch!~~60_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kindred-Spiri ... 27c4166046

'when finished it would have the same power to weight ration as a Porshe 911S, yet have a similar frontal area as an F1 car - and with one wheel less than either of those two'

Now that is strange, I was thinking almost exactly the same as the seller's description. However I'd have worded it slightly differently, perhaps suggestings that a few bits of odd plastic thrown into a heap on top of a wheelbarrow chassis should be put into a LWB Transit van and taken to the community tip.

For some unfathomable reason I've always fancied one of these, and this looks like a stonking example...

$(KGrHqFHJ!0E8+mP9nGgBPT59pJgUw~~60_3.JPG

all outer boby work in good condition , no rust , nice honest car . nice origional intiriour

Good. For me, an origional intiriour is a must. Why you selling?

i just have to many projects on & am having to let go . 6 projects !! its rediculas

Yeah, rediculas!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fiat-x19-spor ... 1c245f2cd7

OK, so he can't type in English... but an X1/9 is a barrel of laughs and if you feel the need, Wilko, go for it! I had one for 6 months and I don't regret it.

I am tempted - joking aside, it looks like a good one. Sheffield's a bit of a trek for me though, so that'll probably rule it out alas.

OK, so he can't type in English... but an X1/9 is a barrel of laughs and if you feel the need, Wilko, go for it! I had one for 6 months and I don't regret it.

I had one for six months and want it back...

* was nicer than that one though

Update from the Escrot listing:

On 01-Mar-12 at 22:21:21 GMT, seller added the following information:

IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT NUMEROUS THREADS ARE CIRCULATING THE INTERNET STATING THIS CAR MAY HAVE BEEN STOLEN, I HAVE CONTACTED DERBYSHIRE POLICE REGARDING ABUSIVE MESSAGES AND THREADS THAT I HAVE WHITNESED, DERBYSHIRE POLICE ARE COMING TO TAKE A LOOK AT THE CAR TOMORROW, I HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY THE POLICE TO KEEP THIS LISTING LIVE.

Where's that 'popcorn' smiley thing? It's gonna be interesting to see how this turns out.

Now over 8000 views.

Update from the Escrot listing:
On 01-Mar-12 at 22:21:21 GMT, seller added the following information:

IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT NUMEROUS THREADS ARE CIRCULATING THE INTERNET STATING THIS CAR MAY HAVE BEEN STOLEN, I HAVE CONTACTED DERBYSHIRE POLICE REGARDING ABUSIVE MESSAGES AND THREADS THAT I HAVE WHITNESED, DERBYSHIRE POLICE ARE COMING TO TAKE A LOOK AT THE CAR TOMORROW, I HAVE BEEN ADVISED BY THE POLICE TO KEEP THIS LISTING LIVE.

Yeah, because it couldn't have ever possibly occurred to the seller there was anything bent about the car :roll:

WTF???

$(KGrHqFHJBUE8+mZ,sjZBPQs2TS2K!~~60_12.JPG

This isn't far from me, I've asked the seller some usual questions like has the cambelt been changed recently etc and it looks good. Went to view it yesterday - a couple of carpark dings but nothing too serious and nothing more than a little Kurust will sort. Seems like a genuine seller too although sadly I've just bought HMS Ark Royal from edisposals.com (£26, no reserve, seller appeared to have no "genuine reason for sale" and wasn't very good at haggling) so there won't be much room in the garage right now.