Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

Bikeshite.

$(KGrHqV,!jME2HmI+CP7BNqUc2T)iw~~_12.JPG

I'd never even heard of one of these before. Has what looks like a massively long stroke 400cc single, electric and kick start and inboard front discs à la early '80s Honda. The two-wheeled equivalent of a Seat Ronda?

The seller says 'Sunglas', actually it's a 'Sanglas'. This one's a bitsa, tho - early 70's styling with the late 70's front end. Yep, proper bikshite! I knew a little of Sanglas, but had to check on the engine: believe it or not, it's only slightly oversquare! I might do more research - the tank and engine cases look veryCZ.

Tankers have a fold down hand rail on top of the tank so the driver can walk along the top and look down into the tank flap things. Presumably if it doesn't get folded down it could get ripped off by trees e.t.c.

Bikeshite.

I'd never even heard of one of these before. Has what looks like a massively long stroke 400cc single, electric and kick start and inboard front discs à la early '80s Honda. The two-wheeled equivalent of a Seat Ronda?

A thing of evil when new! character0196.gif

Neglect, abuse and time have not improved it one iota... sign0195.gif

Fuel tank shaped to ensure breeding ability terminated if vehicle is involved in a front end shunt.

Truly a motorized horror!

Check out this tidy looking E36 320i Coupe for sale on the 5 series forum for £750.

e36onbbs007.jpg

e36onbbs017.jpg

newe36014.jpg

So what I hear you say....well this thing has 432,000 miles on it on the same clutch. The gearbox and engine have never been opened apparantly.

I'd roll it to half a mill..

http://forum.bmw5.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=73133

Bikeshite.

A thing of evil when new! character0196.gif

Neglect, abuse and time have not improved it one iota... sign0195.gif

Fuel tank shaped to ensure breeding ability terminated if vehicle is involved in a front end shunt.

Truly a motorized horror!

There's a piece about Sanglas' in the latest CMM mag - if anyone's that desperate for info I can copy some out. Apparently the later models ran jap engines, no idea if they can be retro-fitted or not though.

Yeah, I clocked that a little while ago. Tried to convince Mrs Lacy that we need that BMW in our life as it's so special.......she just thinks it's an old high mileage knacker......she may be right......but it does look stunning for it's miles.......

There's a piece about Sanglas' in the latest CMM mag - if anyone's that desperate for info I can copy some out. Apparently the later models ran jap engines, no idea if they can be retro-fitted or not though.

I remember the ones that used the Yamaha XS400 engine....I was pottering about on a new XS250 at the time, same engine, smaller bore. As far as I recall the engine in the Sanglas was identical to the Yamaha one.

Here are a load of eBay shitters to whom I would 'justify my love' any day of the week, in the style of the worlds favourite gap-toothed Milf MADONNA.

madonna300_2.jpg

$(KGrHqV,!ksE2I4tOHnJBNrUHmKHfw~~_12.JPG

Wanting...... (to justify)

$(KGrHqUOKo4E1rejpCDYBNsZGWN!Jg~~_12.JPG

Waiting....... (to justify my love)

$(KGrHqYOKjwE2JTPG(pHBNsb2KI)eg~~_12.JPG

Praying...... (to justify)

$(KGrHqEOKjcE15SNmY+qBNs,EGjgfQ~~_12.JPG

To justify, justify my love

$(KGrHqN,!h0E2JOky5PNBNscqU656!~~_12.JPG

I'm open,

$(KGrHqMOKkUE1stlLZTrBNpgNt8-3w~~_12.JPG