Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

That Yugo is purest win. What a small, cheap car should be. Basic, easy to see out of, and not loaded up with pointless shit like electric windows and aircon. Possibly not the safest, but what a way to arrive at the pearly gates, and The Almighty is a shiteist:

"Moses came down Mount Sinai in his Triumph" (Exodus Ch 34)

"The disciples were of one Accord" (Acts Ch 1)

and, of course, who hasn't heard of Jacob's Lada?

One owner from new. Bought directly from Lancia in 1997 when new. It has been in a private collection for 23 years and has now done only 2190 Kilometers.

Er. What? 2011-1997=14 years by my calculations. So it was in the one owners collection 9 years before it was made?

Off the top of my head wasn't the Dino originally supposed to be a separate car and not carry the Ferrari badge?

fiat dino was always supposed to be a fiat,the ferrari dino was supposed to be just dino,the fiat was created to get the numbers up to homologate the ferrari engine for racing.

WTF?! - Ebay seller FAIRDEAL1966 is trying to out-doctor THE DOCTOR!!!

EARLIER

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BREATHTAKING-1980 ... 0594438115

$(KGrHqR,!gwE17WJMTY8BNmgvGpc3w~~_3.JPG

A ++++ seller. Thankyou. Member ID fairdeal1966 ( Feedback score of 15) 13-Apr-11 12:17

BREATHTAKING 1980 MORRIS MARINA MK3 1.7 HL 39,000 MILES (#200594438115) £2,800.00 View Item BREATHTAKING 1980 MORRIS MARINA MK3 1.7 HL 39,000 MILES

1 WEEK LATER

$(KGrHqQOKpkE1r!eJ99IBNpcH0uZ-Q~~_3.JPG

Classified ad price: £3,995.00

:shock:

That van is sooooooooooooooooooooo 1978! I remember a mate building a Coupe in 78 or 79 and doing exactly the same trick with the grille: start with the 1.3 item and add headlights. Nice to know people are still doing this stuff, and it isn't all kitted Corsas and 2.1 turbo Scrotes.