Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

Y-reg sierra, looks tidy enough:

!B6Nrt8!BWk~$(KGrHqZ,!hwEyb++iIgvBMwrFEWWPg~~_12.JPG

Hang on a sec:

!B6Nry3gEGk~$(KGrHqV,!icEyeOhfLtUBMwrFcw4UQ~~_12.JPG

Who TF glued that on? It looks f**k ridiculous.

Maybe it was 'Kevin2005seirras' (thats right, 'seirras'), heres what he has to say:

been in garge since i moted it as moved so i got it up for grabs there is no welding on the car

What a surprise... Half of the photos he's used are mine as well, I bet it goes for a dam site more then the £500 it was up for, What a shame, I was worried something like this would have happened. :(

Oh and it's a 1.5, not 1.6 like he keeps saying in the ad.

I love the wheels on it, and like it a bit lowered too.

Hmm, if that was mine, I'd be minting it up, fitting Recaros, trimming it nicely and dropping something like a 2.9 VR6 lump in.

Looks good (or would with reg plate screwed back on.

!B6(mzl!CWk~$(KGrHqMOKi0EyW2BQibTBM)IJsgIRw~~_12.JPG

Looks shite and very tired (although original).

!B6(41JwBGk~$(KGrHqR,!hIEyr6bO,S+BM)Ijid9z!~~_12.JPG

Sorry, unpopular view and all that, but in 'before' condition it has bugger all appeal to me. They're pretty shit to drive in standard form anyway.

Nothing wrong with the car per se its just a shame that after what sounded like a heartbreaking sale for the lady it didn't go to someone who cherished it. I wouldn't have minded at all if it got totally re-worked by its new owner in a good way but sticking it up for sale straight away means they didn't really want the car, just a hopeful quick buck. Their prerogative and all that, just a bit sad. Hope the new owner takes it to a better level eg

audi-80gt-1975.jpg

What Seth said, Seeing that a modifier had bought it, I was hoping to see something quite special appear, I didn't expect to see it end up on ebay a month later, No doubt for a large profit, It's sad as i spend a while chatting to the lady owner who was genuinely sad to let it go, she even said to me that she was hoping to see it restored.

Salvadore Dali Volvo 460

!B6Dwl!QEGk~$(KGrHqQOKjgEyPCBQWGYBMwDKBO8Sg~~_12.JPG

Which is being sold by someone who has consumed far more than his fair share of the sunshine acid...

If it makes £200 I'll include the spare wheel which looks like it's never been on the road, and the hard floor mats, otherwise they are not included in sale

You tight bastard.

There is no battery as it died due to standing and the scrap man took it.

Yeah, don't charge it up or nuffin, just give it away.

It has been regularly started and moved back and forward from 1 side of the drive to the other to help prevent 'flat' spots on tyres and bearings

Good trick that, considering it's got no battery... I'm interested in the flat-spotted bearings though.

This is the ideal car to help bring your classic beyond showroom and up to concourse condition.

What?

^^ The 'Hard floor mats' in a Volvo 440/460 will only fit in another one, so their resale value on their own is fairly limited.

"These cars are built like tanks". No, these ones aren't.

"You could always buy it, strip it and sell the interior, windows etc, then you'd get a free car for banger racing". AWESUM BIZNESS SKILLZ

"You could always buy it, strip it and sell the interior, windows etc, then you'd get a free car for banger racing". AWESUM BIZNESS SKILLZ

I'd rather someone made use of this car than see it crushed

Hey?! Banger racing and crushing is the same thing isn't it...?

Let me guess, its for a banger rally?

!B4D+IMgBmk~$(KGrHqQOKiIEy(I,7K6MBMoewiCQvg~~_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-SRI-BLACK-/250716894526

USED EARLIER THIS YEAR IN THE SHOREHAM TO ILFRACOMBE DUCHBALL RALLY

Wow, sounds like quite a mission that, what do you reckon google Maps?

Driving directions to Ilfracombe, UK

Suggested routes

4 hours 37 mins, A303

209 mi

Holy shit, you guys are crazy driving all that way in such an old car. Still, its all in the name of charidee innit. Lets have a look at the 'Duchball' website:

:: LATEST UPDATE 01/08/2010 20.02 ::

DUCHball 2010 concluded as a resounding success!!

Raised so far: £00.000.00

TWATS