Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

Hi Guys.Can anyone tell me whatshappened?I'm justhome-weekend away, (hosp) and all the cars are pulled.Do you know when,how much they reached etc?x.I've had NO contact with them,on legal advice, & my Solicitor launchs at 10am this morning.Do I need to delay this?

From Goofbay:

http://www.goofbay.com/ebay_seller_hist ... ubmit.y=12

Which seems to show he (or someone) removed the adverts or the bids were all pulled for some reason.

I bet he'll have a nice invoice for listing them all though, what a shame.

Hope everything goes well Nigel, you really could do without all this.Going back a page or two, I really like that FB VX4/90. It's very reasonably priced at £1750 too. Mine was a Povvo one but I always wanted the VX.Someone got a serious bargain with that Corolla DRFT WPN - wish I'd boshed a cheeky one on!

'FRONT BUMBER'

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Not a cat in hell's chance of that fetching £350 over the bridge so hopefully either someone will place a bid or they'll see sense and knock the starting price down by a fair amount.

There was also a thread on Retro rides Nigel where many posters had sent complaints into ebay as well.

I just hope they haven't been fragged instead :?

That VX 4/90 gave me a sleepless night as well Mash, It's giving me the real horn, and it's less that what my 1602's cost me so far, If it was a lot closer i would of gone to look at it and seen what he's offer me for mine, Sweet FA I'd guess.

Posted Image

1976 Jaguar XJ6 4.2 Coupe

This looks like a job for time team digging this out!, £3k as well! :shock:

Posted Image

1986 Nissan Cherry Turbo

Another bastardized Nissan.

'FRONT BUMBER'

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Not a cat in hell's chance of that fetching £350 over the bridge so hopefully either someone will place a bid or they'll see sense and knock the starting price down by a fair amount.

Exactly.

Id give them 150 quid for it at the most, just to save it from the crusher.

Look at this Marina Koop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MORRIS-MARINA-MK2-LE-COUPE-SPARES-REPAIRS_W0QQitemZ270551422438

I brought the car from a family in Kidderminster, West Midlands. I have owned this car for about six years and in this time have done very little with it apart from move it to and from storage sites! It is now located on the Isle of Wight in a tractor shed looking very sad......

As stated above, this car is located on the Isle of Wight. I cannot transport it to you. Please make your own arrangements. The car needs to be collected within one week on auction end with a 10% deposit over PayPal. Please only bid if you want this old motor. If I can't find a new home for it I will have to send it off to our local scrap metal merchants.

NICE WORK BONER, the world needs more classic enthusiasts carrying out great work of this type :roll:

I bet no one back in the eighties predicted that in 20 odd years time some loons would take to painting a OAP Volvo in black and giving it alloys and advertising it as DRIFT RWD. Hey Torsten, I reckon youve been bitten by the Yugo bug! What will you do if you have three?