Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-One of a few but this looks tidy.

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Back again.

Posted Image

-I like this. Bet it goes nicely with the little 1.4 16v.

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Beige maestro. what's not to like ?

Posted Image

-I was stuck in traffic behind a mint looking white MG version last week. Looked great!

Posted Image

-faded red one near me which doesn't look like it's moved for years. I use to look for it when I was on the bus and think about knocking on the door.

Posted Image

1976 Fiat 128

Any of the Crewe massive fancy cruising with their homeboys in this bad boy?.

Okay - I know it was five pages back - but this both fabli and arse. Looks more solid than any mid 70's Fiat has a right to be. No surprise the price is creeping out of shite territory.

Posted Image

http://www.leboncoin.fr/vi/92846561.htm?ca=12_s

Just imagine the feeling of relief when you're stood on the roadside next to your 407 SW which has broken down again with another computer meltdown, and this bad boy rocks up from Peugeot themselves. I imagine it to be towing a trailer with a small diesel generator powering a 386 PC with greenscreen monitor (for doing instant diagnoses of complex microprocessor issues).

Its probably got some sort of bluetooth capability as well, uploading new engine maps and software updates via a big f**k off aerial thing that looks like a clothes spinner.

Posted Image

1976 Fiat 128

Any of the Crewe massive fancy cruising with their homeboys in this bad boy?.

Okay - I know it was five pages back - but this both fabli and arse. Looks more solid than any mid 70's Fiat has a right to be. No surprise the price is creeping out of shite territory.
It's a 2 door though, so will probably end as some half arsed '128 Rally' project.......

Eh? They look OK to me.

:lol::lol::lol:

Tyre-kickers and time wasters will not be tolerated. I've already dealt with a couple this week.

PS. Please allow 5 days for before collection after auction end - I've got a late-night trip to the docks to sort out.

Posted Image
Not really seats then, but a couple of bodies wrapped up ready for dumping at high tide. He would be better off renting a boat and rowing out to the middle of Conniston Water and then dropping them in.

Nice seat covers, well worth seeing three times over.

Milf - can you give over with the duplicate image moans?!On other threads I've carefully avoided duplicating images out of sole concern for the effect it might have on your blood pressure.I present evidence in my defence.I gave it considerable thought on this occasion, but decided it was necessary, since, if you'd scrolled the original image off the top of the screen then my veiled reference to body bags might not have been so damned hilarious.Lighten up, you old grumpy bollocks! And while you're at it, stop posting mahoosive images - you know it upsets me.I'll just put one of these on here now.... :wink: ....so you know I'm just being jolly and not looking for on-line fisty-cuffs in some kind of virtual car park in five minutes.

Posted Image

I didn't realise the Anadol image was that big, it looked a lot smaller on site I found it on; anyway, at least you get to see all its glory in almost 1:1 scale. :lol:

If I find mahoosive images I usually endeavour to save them to my photobucket in a smaller size.

Anyway, back to the tat...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUSTIN-KIMBERLEY- ... 0465316769

Kimberley! I've posted it multiple times so nobody else has to.