RJC_3806

RJC_3809

RJC_3818

RJC_3821

RJC_3823

RJC_3826

RJC_3849

RJC_3851RJC_3852RJC_3853RJC_3878

Certainly an eclectic mix of shite in attendance. I didn't get to stand around talking shite as much as I'd have liked to, between directing traffic and taking photos I didn't have a lot of time for anything else. People seemed to be enjoying the meet which is what's important.

• 3 weeks later...
  • DodgyBastard changed the title to Retro car meet Scotland 28/08/2022 vintage bus museum Dunfermline

Another great meet, cheers again for organising Scott. Surprisingly there were FIVE MK3 Cavaliers in attendance, including my own despite there being a large Vauxhall event on at Crail. Says a lot for how good this one is.

Good to catch up with @dome @jaypeeand @Supernaut as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Had a few messages from traders lately asking about selling their wares at the car meet.

I've had various catering people contact me, a toy car trader and a bouncy castle hire company who said they could provide a 30ft inflatable slide, bouncy castle and rodeo machine.

I would have thought traders would be put off by an event called Shite in the park but nobody seems particularly bothered.

I'm not sure how well any of this shit would go down with the bus museum so probably best to give them a miss.

If you've got traders contacting you then it's a sign that the event has the potential to become pretty big. 

I'd be very keen to sell off a lot of my excess model cars and my retro car brochure collection and would be happy to pay some sort of traders fee or donation on top of the normal entry fee.

On their big open days, the Bus Museum have a lot of traders there, I've bought a fair few things from them. They might be OK with it?

• 2 weeks later...