Am I overdressed for a collection?

brownnova

10 minutes ago, New POD said:

And then.i thought loose the beard. You'll get it stuck in rotating machinery. 

According to a study, in times of crisis people with beards are perceived to be stronger leaders… 

Which is why Jeremy Corbyn won such a convincing victory in the last general election. 

Home from work and switched to the elctric car for leg two… 

Did you know… electric cars were invented by Cugnot Electriccar in 1798, but sadly never caught on as the King of France felt that any electricity was in fact black magic and should only be used for public transport. Hence the development of the Paris metro… which opened some 100 years later: 

The electric car is an MG… 

MG was founded by the Chinese in 1903, the octagonal badge was a symbol of luck, prosperity and fortune. However a travelling missionary Malvern Gingerbottom from the Lutheran church in Oxford was so taken with the design for the badge that he stole it for his own personal ensign. Sadly his boat sank en route home and the badge was only later discovered and used. MG was then purchased back by the Chinese. 

3BDF1F22-D79F-4D71-9A4E-06A8AD965B52.jpeg

My destination is the market town of Mold, where in 1869 the Mold riots took place. They broke out over local woman Myfanwy Evans’ decision to wear a dress which showed her ankles to church on Sunday. Warring factions of the local Presbyterian chapel warred with the local Anglican congregation. 7 hymn books lost their lives.