Pink Nose Day

coachie

As Comic Relief is coming up again soon, does anybody have a picture or two of a car sporting a sun bleached red nose?

Best car I could find online was Lenny Henry with a tasty Peugeot from 1990, but the nose is pristine.

lenny-henry-shows-off-the-car-nose-of-re

Failing that, some dog-eared antlers, or some greying eyelashes?

Ebay brought this up.  Incidentally,  is there a thread for people selling cars with pathetic attempts to cover up the license plate?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/275174448829?hash=item4011acdebd:g:f5UAAOSwBFViEKVm 

s-l500.jpg

Mark

23 hours ago, sheffcortinacentre said:

Yes 

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmoooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

To be honest, if you don't listen to Athletico Mince, this won't make any sense to you.

I remember as a kid seeing them thinking they were the coolest things ever, and my dad point blank refusing to have one on the car. I found this though: https://picclick.co.uk/Vintage-Red-Nose-Day-4-Comic-Relief-1993-123650637829.html - the eBay link is dead.

Does remind me as well of a woman I see drive past my house in a huge Mercedes SUV thing, with the worlds biggest poppy attached to the front of it. It's almost the big enough to cover the whole front grill of the car. I never know whether she's incredibly patriotic and wants you to know about it, or she lives in a state of constant paralysis of wanting the height of german luxury while simultaneously being embarrassed by the fact it's a german car. So tries to use the poppy to mask the fact it's a Merc. I think last time I saw her the poppy was starting to go pink too.