Secret shiters in your area

Dave_Q

Always thought about starting an fred like this and a comment @busmansholiday made after passing by prompted me to do it.

Please though, if you are posting, try to not make the exact location obvious in case they end up with The Beaded Burgler in their yard doing a youtube video.

Anyway, do you ever pass a house and think the owner is deffo a shiter (whether they know it or not?)

This one is near me, the MG on the road has been parked there for at least the 10 years I've been driving past, it may sometimes move, I can't confirm. 
Dunno if the Lexus belongs to the same bloke, I like to think it does. 

image.thumb.png.9d738c830b30afb7ca5b1dfb2e31098f.png

Satellite view shows in the region of 20 festering BL heaps amongst a series of ramshackle shed and container structures - SHITER CONFIRMED

image.thumb.png.4ecfde8295b634615e3b8b9fbe3e7a36.png

So, any good hoards near you?

1 hour ago, Dave_Q said:

This one is near me...

I know that one also. All the cars are fucked, and the owner was very much in the mindset of MoT exemption being the best thing ever as it saved loads of work. Sadly he's not well and not long for this world. I should imagine the ones dumped on the road will be swept up in short order. 

27 minutes ago, Austin-Rover said:

I know that one also. All the cars are fucked, and the owner was very much in the mindset of MoT exemption being the best thing ever as it saved loads of work. Sadly he's not well and not long for this world. I should imagine the ones dumped on the road will be swept up in short order. 

That's a bit sad. I do remember more vehicles coming and going in the past. Including some vans? Think the MG in the streetview is the only one on the road now.

This blue herald estate used to be parked up, never got the number plate, and it has since gone, it was quite rotten, I wouldn't say to far gone, probably scrapped by now unfortunately. I think the house was owned by an elderly couple, occasionally there was a 13 plate focus on the path behind the herald, probably visitors, the drive has since been redone

Screenshot_20220310-190641.png

6 hours ago, Popsicle said:

I pass this house virtually every day, never seen any work going on or any vehicle movements.

769974704_Screenshot(96).thumb.png.dee2482490d4387ffb4cc180a1986964.png

Cortina Estate, Orion and a Beetle i think, can't tell on google but the back garden could also be full of car stuff.

787765848_Screenshot(97).thumb.png.56f50772f915083e0905e2819ef10e3e.png

I knew this person not seen him for circa 10 years ,he was a complete fruit loop back then god knows what he's like now!

17 hours ago, bunglebus said:

Funny enough - took this pic today, I have posted them before in my thread

20220310_143703.jpg

I knocked on the door at least ten years ago to ask about the 16/60. Turns out it had belonged to the lady's husband and had always been in his family. He'd not long passed away so I didn't labour the point but did intend to return and ask again at some point. Never did and no longer live in Essex so almost certainly never will. It's still looking alright for one of those, especially when it's been there at least twenty years to my knowledge. 

2 minutes ago, Stixy said:

Aerial views of peoples  private property is going  a bit too far  , whats next  window peeping  ?

Don't blame us, blame google and the satellites. 

I know you can have your house blurred on streetview if you want, perhaps you can also have it blurred on satellite if you like?

Nobody is posting anything that would enable a house to be identified so I don't see an issue? These pictures are on the internet whether you like it or not, we're not sending drones round or climbing big ladders to spy on people